Recent content by niklid05

1. N

FS B5.5 Passat BHW Garret turbo, camshaft and engine miscellaneous.

Ok thanks thats only one i have laying around lol. I need the whole front side set. Good luck with the part out, if i think of anything else ill hit you up.
  2. N

FS B5.5 Passat BHW Garret turbo, camshaft and engine miscellaneous.

Would you happen to have the timing belt covers?
  3. N

WTB: BEW accy. bracket, accessories, crank pulley and valve cover

Im looking for a BEW accessory bracket, accessories, crank pulley and valve cover. Im doing a bhw swap on a ranger and I am looking to put all the accessories on one side for clearance issues on the passenger side with the ac compressor. I am also looking for a good bew valve cover, to get...
  4. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Pmed back
  5. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Well i was given the run around so im looking again. Bumped my spending limit up to 4000 help find something decent.
  6. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Thanks for the help guys. Im going to look at one tomorrow. Ill let you know if i come home with it or not.:)
  7. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Where is everyone hiding them???? Lol
  8. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Thanks, but id like an alh. I might start considering other options if i cant find anything relatively soon. Until then good luck with your sale.
  9. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Still looking for one
  10. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Still looking. Willing to travel 2-3 hours. Tasteful mods are welcome, ie injectors, tunes, vnt 17s etc. Timing belt history and proof as well is needed...
  11. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Yea i saw. Had a pretty good idea you were being sarcastic. That or you like hoarding your misery lol. Seems the only thing around me in good looking shape that isnt astronomically priced is sold, auto, 04+ or beetles lol
  12. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

I dont hate them, just not my style.
  13. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Just not a fan of how they look. Still looking. Anyone got anything?
  14. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Replied. Still looking
  15. N

Wtb alh in eastern pa

Still looking...