Recent content by nicknack2

1. nicknack2

Mineral build up

Thank you guys!
  2. nicknack2

Mineral build up

The passat has 162K, the Audi 54K and Jetta have 62K you think they are covered?
  3. nicknack2

Mineral build up

Any idea what this is and if I need to worry about it and/or what I need to do about it? I have this happening on both of my 2015s (Passat and Jetta) and my A3 Audi
  4. Mineral deposits

Mineral deposits

None
  5. IMG_2539.jpeg

IMG_2539.jpeg

For tread
  6. IMG_2538.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

For tread
  7. IMG_2537.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg

For tread
  8. nicknack2

DSG weak???

Thanks, will have to take to a tech...no VCDS:cry:...
  9. nicknack2

DSG weak???

Thank you Oilhammer, Fluid level... while vehicle running remove the DGS plug and see if oil drips right? that would tell me if the DSG has at least enough fluid right? how do I do the basic settings check?? running it after checking fluids or does this check requires additional equipment or...
  10. nicknack2

DSG weak???

Good morning all, My 2015 Passat is experiencing lag when is put on gear as it engages 1st gear, also from the 1st thru the 3rd shift it seems like it is shifting a little earlier than needed causing a feel of lack of power (kind of studder/vibration) nothing super bad, but I can tell the...
  11. nicknack2

DSG

Thank you Mak.
  12. nicknack2

DSG

Got you.
  13. nicknack2

DSG

Thanks Jeff, I know, but I bet your operating temperature is way over the 35-45 degree parameters, I done 4 DGS services so far without any issues, but I never get that peace of mind I like to have and I really don't want to buy the electronics needed, I wont have a much use for them... so I'm...
  14. nicknack2

DSG

but over fill would be bad as well right? my question comes from what happen when a car is serviced, it comes in to the shop and its hot already do they really cool down the car completely and then bring up temperature to 35 again?
  15. nicknack2

DSG

Good afternoon all, is there an alternate method for the final drain to achieve proper fluid level when changing the the oil on a DSG? (2015 Passat) understanding a VCDS/VAGCOM/electronics/apps are needed to measure temperature of the oil and/or having an infrared thermometer and measuring the...