Recent content by NewJettaGuy

1. N

WTB: Ross-Tech HEX+CAN+USB VCDS VAG-Com

I have one available immediately for $250 plus shipping.
  2. N

Fs: MAF

Yes, it is.
  3. N

FS: 17" Longbeach rims with tires...

Rims/tires have been SOLD.
  4. N

Still available...Price lowered to $700 + shipping...
  5. N

I will see how much shipping to Canada is and get back to you.
  6. N

Bump...
  7. N

I am selling a Bosch MAF (part #038 906 461 C) for the 1.9L ALH engine. Never installed. Price: $100.00 I accept Paypal. Prefer local pickup or will meet buyer within 100 miles or buyer pays charges calculated from 22407 via USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation.
  8. N

SOLD...FS: 17" Longbeach rims with tires...SOLD I no longer have my Jetta and am selling five (5) 17" LB rims w/Pirelli P Zero Nero M/S tires mounted. Rims have surface scratches/scrapes. I bought them that way; intending to get them refinished but never got around to it. No curb rash and can...
  9. N

2003 bluetooth retrofit?

I wouldn't get the IHF1000 from a VW dealer becuase it costs way more than what you can get it for off the internet. JMHO
  10. N

REJEX brand polish/protectant

Don't knock it till youv'e tried it...Linky to Rejex
  11. N

REJEX brand polish/protectant

Rejex rules...here's the front of my C6 after a Rejex treatment...4 day old dead bug guts sprary right off with a power washer... I also put it on the rear of all my vehicles...it keeps the soot from building up on the VeeDubya's and dust off the others...
  12. N

Insect Alley

Use Rejex... after cleaning them off...I use it on my other car and even after they have been on the bumper for four days, they sprayed off with a power washer.