Nevada_TDI's latest activity

• N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread Burpod Tuning.
    I am glad to hear all the positive things said about @burpod, I too was running a "Stage 3" tune that I thought ran pretty well for a...
  • N
    I have done business with DFIS, Portland for many years, and have never had a bad experience. Mark knows VW TDI injection pumps and can...
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread TOP SPEED 72 MPH???.
    The VCDS HEX-V2 will be the correct one for you, unless you want to test more than 3 vehicles.
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread TOP SPEED 72 MPH???.
    If I were you I would get Vag-Com to what is really going on. It is too easy to throw parts at something while guessing.
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread Fix/replace ALH Turbo.
    I realize his page has not been updated in 8 years, but I bought parts for the prices posted 4 years ago If anything is worn an needs...
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread Fix/replace ALH Turbo.
    You might try Dutch auto parts.com they have used and rebuilt VNT-15's. Their "used" turbo have any wear parts replaced and they are...
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread Is it worth it?.
    To the OP, I am really sorry you have been scrutinized so heavily. The AI bots too often sound like real people, so everyone is...
  • N
    Has anybody ever tried to use "Aluma Seal" to fix a heater core leak? Every time I use the heat I get covered in powder and the stink is...
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread Injectors?.
    @Franko6 is the guy to contact if you need head and/or injector nozzle work. After also dealing with other vendors in the past, IMHO...
  • N
    Nevada_TDI replied to the thread TDI Injectors replacement.
    Contact @Franko6. I have had injectors rebuilt/upgraded by all three of our "regular" vendors, and the difference between Franko6 and...