Recent content by Neurot

1. N

2013 Passat SE TDI silver/black 25k miles $22k Austin

thanks, edited! it's a manual
  2. N

2013 Passat SE TDI silver/black 25k miles $22k Austin

2013 Passat SE TDI silver/black 23k miles $21k Austin I have a 2013 Passat TDI for sale. It has 23.5k miles and I'm the original owner. Only selling to buy a house. Has had dealer service but no mechanical issues. Also have had an extra oil change every 5k miles. heated seats, bluetooth audio...
  3. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans

I've decided to drop it to $7500 - surely one of the most aggressively priced 04 Passat's with the BSM mod, only 70k miles on the trans, etc.
  4. N

I would prefer not to drag biodiesel into this thread, because the forum is generally unfriendly to alternative fuels. There is a long thread about me using B100 in a 2009 Jetta TDI. I wound up with a CEL and the dealer blamed biodiesel. I posted the diag logs on here and the consensus was that...
  5. N

After much consideration, I've decided to price it at $10k. The vehicle is in Austin and ready to be bought!
  6. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans - $7500! FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans Silver 2004 Passat TDI wagon for sale in Austin, Texas. 228k miles. I bought it with 200k miles from the original owner, who had all service done at the dealer. I put a lot into...
  7. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon - w/BSM (Seattle, WA)

Here are some pics. The interior shots are from when we bought it. Need to take some interior pics from now, didn't realize I didn't have any:
  8. N

Here are some pics. The interior shots are from when we bought it. Need to take some interior pics from now, didn't realize I didn't have any:
  9. N

2004 Passat TDI Wagon - silver with black interior. 218k miles. Both interior and exterior in very good condition. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained by a Volkswagen dealer. We are the second owner and have all the records from the VW dealer who serviced it throughout its life, until...
  10. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI Wagon + BSM + timing + trans swap = $12,000

yikes, good to know. i was going to ask our friend to get it done there while they are driving it. but i guess i could wait until it gets here to seattle if i don't sell it first. there's a good chance we won't sell it anyway, and we'll just drive it the rest of this year at least...i really...
  11. N

thanks, that means a lot! I built it myself, and spent months planning it. I stole various ideas from neighbors, created a design, bought the wood, had help from family to sink the posts, and spent a few weekends doing it. Spent about $1000 in materials instead of $4000 paying a fence company...
  12. N

You can research my name for the story of me buying this car, but here is the short version: Bought this 2004 Passat TDI GLS wagon for $6000 in early 2010. One owner, verified carfax, all maintenance done by dealer by the book. awesome condition interior and exterior. Glow plug light, 200k...
  13. N

My A3 TDI European Delivery Story

Can you tell us how much you saved by using the ED option, and how much your trip cost? I was considering getting the BMW 335d a couple of years ago and it was going to save us almost $4k, more than enough for the trip. The business deal I was working on fell through, so I didn't get the car...