Recent content by mtbr297

1. mtbr297

Help buying TDI in Moncton New Brunswick

Looking for someone who may live near Moncton or know someone who can help me buy a TDI I'm looking at. I want to bring it back to Texas. I'm not sure if it is a Canadian market car or not. Not sure where to look in Canada to research it. It has a clean New Brunswick title. I suspect it is...
  2. mtbr297

Recommendations for machine shops to surface/prep MK4 (ALH) cylinder head in DFW

I can get it done by my machinist he has done plenty for me. It will run you about 250
  3. mtbr297

2006 VW Jetta TDI intermittent stumbling / stalling issue

Fixed the car I was working on, just different wire a purple wire was hanging on by 2 threads. The car I was working on has 352k miles. It is a 5 speed and popping the clutch to restart while rolling I think caused the engine mount to break.
  4. mtbr297

Greasecar kit from 06 Jetta in Fort Worth for sale.

I did some research and found this kit new is 1500. I have the installation manual and all parts including controller. I'm going to start half price of new $750 and open to offers.
  5. mtbr297

Greasecar kit from 06 Jetta in Fort Worth for sale.

I'm removing this kit and it's up for sale. Not sure of value it has. It does include digital controller and tank and all lines, valves professionally removed. So if your interested make me an offer I can't refuse. I'd estimate the kit is about 4 years old and ran for 30k miles. Previous...
  6. mtbr297

Decent Dealership in Fort Worth, TX Area?

I'm certain that the extended warranty vw sells doesn't require you to take it to the dealer for warranty work. If they tell you it's so, then I would double check. I've filed several claims with VW extended warranty doing warranty work covered by VW branded warranty contract. It's just...
  7. mtbr297

Feeler, 2004 Seat Leon PD150 6 speed DRW in DFW

I'm not totally sure I want to sell the car yet. Someone makes me an acceptable offer then I'll sell it. I don't know if other states have bonded title but Texas does and you do have to wait 3 years for the clear title, which I have.
  8. mtbr297

Feeler, 2004 Seat Leon PD150 6 speed DRW in DFW

Car has clean TX title, full black leather power seats and black interior. This is a true European car. It is now a legal TX car. If you're looking for a 1 of a kind car this is it. Has PD 150 ARL engine and DRW 6 speed manual transmission,new timing belt kit and colt stage 2 cam, with...
  9. mtbr297

Coming soon rebuilt PD injectors and CR injectors tested ready to install.

ALH injectors Yes we can do these injectors as well.
  10. mtbr297

Sorry no test and clean, it will be cost prohibitive due to the time to disassemble, assemble, test run and calibrate. For more info this test stand only test 1 injector at a time. It's like building, testing 4 ALH injection pumps. Each injector is it's own pump and injector all in one part.
  11. mtbr297

Must be good rebuildable cores or no refund. As Jason says I must stress I must have a rebuildable injector before you get a core refund. Bad injector no core refund. So don't send me any junk you found laying around. Thank you Jason.
  12. mtbr297

Okay to sit at light with clutch depressed?

Safety is the reason to put the car in neutral. Any safe driving class will teach you that.
  13. mtbr297

2.0 BHW cooling hose flange replacement

It's a bit of a pain. You can remove the tandem pump, or lower the engine by removing the mounts or tilting the engine with loosen/removing the mounts. They all leak, common problem with plastic coolant flanges. Age and heat wears them out. Alh auto trans cars have them leaking, just about...
  14. mtbr297

I put it on the first post, 485 each, set of 4 1940. Hot swap with cores 150 each is 2540 with core refund of 600 when we receive build able injectors. Dealer sells for 750 each.