Recent content by msdg137

1. msdg137

Jeep Liberty

I do not know of a good CRD forum. I had a 2.8 crd and dialed it up with some free online tunes and a cheap ebay cable. I got a fair 22-26 mpg with good power. It would tow dolly a car nicely. The tq converter wouldn't handle the extra power so the hemi converter is the upgrade. Timing belts...
  2. msdg137

ECU not covered under extended warranty!?

Audi covered the ECU under warranty and she runs like new. Audi of North America was great to work with and got things taken care of swiftly. If you think something should be covered read through the stipulations and details.
  3. msdg137

My snafu is that If the dealer didnt tell me it would be covered under warranty I would have had the ECU cloned a month ago and never paid for all the nonsense repair attempts up to this point. Im not out a lot of money, its more the 8 hours of driving to the dealer with a 10 month old in the...
  4. msdg137

My 09 Q7 TDI was suffering a random g31 code upon turning the ignition on. The code was a map vs baro correlation code.(Baro in the ECU) limp mode, barely moves itself. Off to the dealer. The map sensor(covered under warranty) did not resolve the issue and was swapped back to original. I was...
  5. msdg137

New DSG flywheel in box with new bolts $350

I have a new DSG flywheel that I bought for my 06 but never installed. I’ll throw in the new flywheel bolts from Vw also. $350 shipped within the continental US.
  6. msdg137

06 Jetta TDI, DSG, 195k. New timing belt. Central NY

I’m going to be straight foreword with everyone. I can do $2500 but that’s where I’m firm. I love the car but I need the cash.
  7. msdg137

06 Jetta TDI, DSG, 195k. New timing belt. Central NY

We’re buying a house so she has to go. Up for sale is my 06 Jetta with 195k. Runs and drives great, heated leather, sunroof, etc. Drilled and slotted rotors, just replaced the timing belt. I’m at 3000 best offer. Call or text 6074 26 557 0
  8. msdg137

2000 Jetta TDI Elmira NY 5spd Leather sunroof hitch roof racks

Now we know thanks for the reply!
  9. msdg137

Could someone confirm or disconfirm if the 5th gear has been swapped?
  10. msdg137

I have a great 2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI for sale. I love the car its my daily driver. 5spd with 224k. Heated leather seats sunroof AC cruise heated mirrors. Timing belt water pump and idlers done around 200k. Clutch was replaced around 200k as well. Both were done by the previous owner. I can...
  11. msdg137

02 5spd Jetta TDI 223k timing belt just done

Down to $4000 and that's the bottom.