Recent content by mrowens33

1. M

2005 Golf TDI 4 dr Indianapolis. IN

Can you email or text me some pics ?
  2. M

Rocker panels and rust repair Wisconsin 2004 Jetta wagon

Awesome help guys. Much appreciated. Can anybody confirm if front quarter panels from a sedan will fit on my wagon? I finally found a shop willing to work with me called S and S Auto Restoration in Menomonee falls. I'm not too worried about spending a good amount on my car as I want to keep it...
  3. M

Rocker panels and rust repair Wisconsin 2004 Jetta wagon

I got an estimate from the stealership body shop to have rockers replaced and some body rust repaired. It was super expensive. Then they called back to tell me they can’t do it because parts aren’t available. Who can do this kind of work ? My car is worth spending the money on
  4. M

2005 Jetta Sportwagen TDI - $10,000

Price? Location? Pictures?
  5. M

Vw golf rims

Sold. Admin please delete
  6. M

Vw golf rims

**Sold** admin please delete 5x112.5 15 inch steel rims and hub caps. Free to any Tdi club member who wants to pick them up in brookfield, wi All 4 available and in great condition with almost no rust. Hub caps are near perfect
  7. M

WTB - Dieselgeek bypass oil filter holder

I'm looking for a diesel geek secondary oil bypass filter. Used or new is fine.
  8. M

5w40 vs 15w40

230K and counting on my cam I have 230 K and counting on my PD cam using Liqui Moly 5w40 the whole time. At last inspection at 190K the cam was in perfect shape. Use the right oil, worry less. https://www.idparts.com/liqui-moly-diesel-high-tech-5w40-liter-p-2138.html
  9. M

Vehicle shares while accelerating

Check the CV axles My vote is on the CV axles. I had the same experience on my auto trans. Changed both CV axles, then smooth as ever. For a diesel
  10. M

Wts: Vnt-17/22

I'm tempted. I found a place not too far away that would charge $425. Would my BEW engine miss the smart actuator? Do I add one? Or have the car tuned to eliminate it?
  11. M

Wts: Vnt-17/22

I don't have the ability to fix this turbo but who could I take it to or sent it to who could? Is that cost effective?
  12. M

Dieselgeek bypass Oil Filter, 2 Micron filter, some other filter

Prices? Are your prices in CAD? Looks like the exchange rate is in my favor at the moment. How much would with shipping for both the 2 micron and the DG filter holder to Brookfield, WI 53045
  13. M

Is there a consensus suspension setup for wagons?

I used the same set up and love it. I used the exact same parts as you on my 04 wagon. The only additional thing i did was to replace my lower control arm bushings with the Audi TT ones. . The height is perfectly level from front to back. My only mistake was I adjusted the damping up too much...
  14. M

2003 jetta rear spring replacement help

https://www.idparts.com/rear-lower-spring-seat-a4-p-1345.html This is what you need