Recent content by Mozes

1. M

Bora TDI 2000 - remote control locking

ahhhhh ok...i see. my cable is a USB port. this complicates things a little bit. they way i see it, i have 2 options: 1. buying a cable with a serial port, and then i can order a CCM from a Golf. with that cable i can program the CCM to work with my Bora. 2. keep searching for a CCM from a...
  2. M

lol that cracked me up...wonder what would happen to me when i do this...gotta video it. i have the cable, baught a while ago and havent used it yet. will check for this software, although from a quick google search i found alot of versions and i dont know which to download. basically, with...
  3. M

ok that thread got way too complicated for me, and it seems hes talking about something else, with wiring and can-bus (what is that?) and star topology and alot of other stuff i hope i wont need to deal with. if i purchase that Golf CCM i found on eBay, can i program it to work with my Bora? is...
  4. M

in the item description, in the item i linked to, it says it fits a golf and a bora. im assuming its an error because from what i understand from u, even though the part number is the same, its not the same programming. or am i wrong here? can this programming be changed or not? if so...
  5. M

if i understood u correctly, i need a new ccm (same part # as mine, except it has AH instead of Q at the end) which has 2 connectors instead of 1, like this one. then, to the 23pin connector, i connect the cable that is currently connected to my current ccm. after that, i need to buy a remote...
  6. M

ok, i found the CCM, took it apart, and i got pictures. now that i have the part number, what should i buy? bare in mind, i need to find the cheapest part possible. i dont need a siren, just the remote control locking. also, if possible, i would like the emergency lights to blink when i...
  7. M

first of all, yeah its used. u should have seen how it looked like before i had some work done over there... ill check that part as soon as possible, and will upload the pics. thanks.
  8. M

sorry it took me so long to reply, work stuff u know... ok, i opened up all the area underneath the steering wheel. is it possible i found no CCM? i took pictures of the everything that was in there. first two pictures are all kinds of fuses i have no idea what they're for, the rest are of...
  9. M

i have electric windows, all 4 of them. no access to vagcom, although i have the cable can probably find some program to work with it. (i know about ross-tech, way too expensive for me). tomorrow i will check for the part you mentioned, and will post here with the update. ill take a picture of...
  10. M

first of all, thanks for the reply! the guide is helpful, but not entirely (for me at least), i need a little bit more guiding than that. for example, i dont know what CCM is. i need some help, by pointing me to the proper part on ebay for example. also, i couldnt figure out which parts i need...
  11. M

hello everyone. i own a VW Bora TDI 2000. up until now, i simply open and lock my doors using the key. turn the key on the driver side door, and all the doors are open/locked. now, i wanna upgrade my laziness by adding a remote control to do this for me with the click of a button. i also think...
  12. M

high fuel consumption - Bora TDI 2000

alright, ill try to fill up the tank like u suggested. whats the vendectomy mod?
  13. M

no, i meant it uses 1 litre of fuel per 12 KM. thats a bit more than 8 litres per 100 KM. as far as i know, my tank has a capacity of 55 litres. those 55 litres give me roughly 600km. sometimes even less. how do i measure? i fill the tank right until the pump jumps and stops the filling...
  14. M

hello everyone. first of all, im sorry in advance but this will be in KM's/Litres since i live in Israel and this is what we use here...so, again, im sorry. like the title syas, i own a 2000 Bora TDI. it has 320K KM on the clock. i dont know why, but im getting very bad fuel consumption. about...
  15. M

Bora 2000 Front Bumper

hello everyone. the front bumper in my car is a bit out of place. theres a small gap between the bonnet and the bumper, and its driving me crazy. i guess it broke some time ago, before the car belonged to me. now i wanna fix it. im attaching pictures of the bumper so maybe someone could help by...