2. Mozambiquer

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Who's got $200? 😁
  3. Mozambiquer

Maybe I should start an auction to help my business... 😄
  4. Mozambiquer

A clock I got a while back, putting this in the office at my shop. No, its not for sale. Lol.
  5. Mozambiquer

That supply chain stuff is a pain for us parts guys right now lol.
  6. Mozambiquer

Starter fault

是的,是时候保养你的启动器了
  7. Mozambiquer

The aftermarket ones on those are almost always bad from the box. I think a lot of it has to do with the vibration from the tdi.
  8. Mozambiquer

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Hey, I would like to be added on this list. My shop is Anchor Motorworks 12110 N Hwy 5 Sunrise Beach, Mo 65078 Info@anchormotorworks.net For many years I have been supplying new and remanufactured starters and alternators for vw tdis, and now have taken the leap to start my own shop where I...
  9. Mozambiquer

Yes, INA is the oem one.
  10. Mozambiquer

oil cap gasket

Yep, as stated. I just replaced one on a customer's car. I've seen several that are fretted. On my own I flip them, but this one was pretty brittle and old.
  11. Mozambiquer

Struggle to crank over, but only sometimes

Being as its a passat, more likely its the intercooler failed. Pull the intercooler lower hose and pressurize the cooling system.
  12. Mozambiquer

I believe they are a member, but not very active here, more active on the fb groups and always selling stuff or buying cheap cars to fix up or part out.
  13. Mozambiquer

It was the previous owner who did it... I know who it is, they are a flipper who puts the least amount in and charges the highest prices for the cars...
  14. Mozambiquer

Starter fault

Yeah, I sometimes kinda miss the bunny truck profile photo too... I've still got that truck, but it sits behind my house waiting until it gets to its turn.
  15. Mozambiquer

Starter fault

I've got new oem sets, they are $15 plus shipping for the set.