Recent content by Monster1926

1. M

Vibration when accelerating - 2003 Jetta TDI 583,000km

You'll see a rip or tear in the boots I rebuilt my axles after reading bad things about the cheap Chinese ones
  2. M

Vibration when accelerating - 2003 Jetta TDI 583,000km

Cv shafts check your inner and outer boots or wheel bearings
  3. M

How much is my 2001 TDi worth?

I have an 01 with 140000 miles I'd be happy to get 5500 my int could use a steam clean the ext has dents and chips.
  4. M

Bought 03 Jetta Wagon, getting P0234 overboost

When I replaced my lines I didn't take my time and rushed and had them all mixed up. I also second run on beer might vac the actuator my tdi spent most of its life in seattle and it's actuator was completely rusted out like a baby rattle. Good luck
  5. M

Code P1556 Help

Although I shouldn't have I drove my rid from Seattle to Ohio with out the turbo.
  6. M

Code P1556 Help

That valve is a one way valve and should only go one way. I believe it should hold vac even with it off
  7. M

Code P1556 Help

Also check the white and black valve close to the n75
  8. M

Code P1556 Help

Check all of the vacuum lines. If there the originals you might as well replace them. Get a mighty vac and check your waste gate actuator my was rusted out and was like a baby rattle
  9. M

axle removal tip

I wish I would of seen this before I changed my inner joint. I fought with it for quiet a while until my fiancé helped me out. I was debating buying cheap Chinese junk but I just rebuilt it.
  10. M

injection pump upgrade

My car is relatively stock expect for an upgraded suspension I'm upgrading the stock parts when they wear out.
  11. M

injection pump upgrade

Thanks for the replys a few months back I diesel purged it pump sounded new for a few days went back to a jack hammer I can redo it just to make sure.
  12. M

injection pump upgrade

Hello everyone hope I'm not beating a dead horse but I fear my injection pump is failing. I've been getting a p1248 code and am thinking about upgrading to an 11 pump as my car has a 10 mm I'm new to diesels so don't get angry. What kind of gains would I see. The price for the 10th vs the...
  13. M

Frt and Rr brake job:any tips?

I get a nice big c clamp and use the old pad works like a charm every time over than that it's a pretty straight forward job
  14. M

2003 Golf: error P0234 - Turbo overboost

Check your turbo actuator it can be rusted and have holes.
  15. M

2003 Golf: error P0234 - Turbo overboost

When you get home I'd change them all