Recent content by momstaxi

1. M

Multi digital gauge

Hi, Looks like I solved the power loss in my taxi. Now I would like to know if theres a multi gauge for boots and pyro temp? A all in one type of gauge. Thanks; Dave
  2. M

sick taxi

Update, Checked the fuel lines from the tank. Ok, bypassed with clean fuel from a can. Pinched off the fuel outlet from the filter to the injector pump. Noticed fuel back floowing to the tank via a clear gas filter I have inline befor the fuel filter. Almost pumped 2 gal back into the fuel tank...
  3. M

sick taxi

Hi all, A little update. I checked the N75 by applying direct power. I can hear a light clicking sound. Is this ok or? I also pulled out the ECU and check the long hose going to the intercooler pipe. I noticed the clip was not on the end. Cut the end off and put the clip back on. The little hose...
  4. M

PD lift pump?

lift pump Why go thru all that problem. Use a decent electric fuel pump to boost fuel from the tank:cool:
  5. M

sick taxi

short tubing in the ECU? Woops, I tried to find the "short" tubing in the ECU. I found a tub connected to the ECU, that runs all the way into the engine compartment to one of the inter cooler pipe.:cool:
  6. M

sick taxi

follow up to sick taxi Thanks for the replys. I was able to check the hoses N75, intercooler piping,etc. Notice one clamp was out of place. Some of the cloth rubber hoses have wearing, will replace those in time. All of them. I crawled under the car and observed the following via the pic's I...
  7. Oil Leak 4 pic 7

Oil Leak 4 pic 7

8. Oil Leak 3 pic 6

Oil Leak 3 pic 6

9. Oil Leak 2 pic 5

Oil Leak 2 pic 5

10. Oil Leak 1 pic 4

Oil Leak 1 pic 4

11. Wastegate pic 4

Wastegate pic 4

12. exhaust manifold pic 3

exhaust manifold pic 3

13. Turbo pic 2

Turbo pic 2

14. Turbo pic 1

Turbo pic 1

15. M

sick taxi

Yes, I'm a regulated and lic., taxi service. I'm using a 1998 WV Jetta TDI 1.9L turbo w/5sp manual trans. Problem. One day the car gutted out. lost power. I read the low power forums and threads. I downloaded the shareware vag com and obtained a cable off ebay. The car would not run right. I...