Recent content by mojogoes

1. mojogoes tdi

mojogoes tdi

tdi power
  2. M

Advantages to running a thermostat in summer

The op could try a different spec's t-stat from one of the other vw variants! i think i did this at one stage but can't remember which way hotter / cooler i went.plus the cr had been lowered considerably on this car.
  3. M

best way to cleaning MAP sensor?

Ending with not enough fuel or too much fuel and plenty of smoke?
  4. M

No glow plug light ONLY when cold (still starts)

A nice find and thanks for the info! i believe a lot have members have had this same issue over the years and never caught / sorted like you have.
  5. M

Camber adjustment on B4

Tick!!:)
  6. M

engine vibration in car...still

I would guess at it being your clutch or and flywheel..........can i also ask if you have done any fueling mods recently cheers!
  7. M

Cam and Injection Timing Suddenly Advanced

If the crank pulley sprocket location notch has warn slightly it will do as the op has described? I was very fortunate at one stage where there was only a millimeter or two left on my sprocket wheel , by this time i was setting the timing on a daily hourly basis lol. I remember just afer...
  8. M

507hp TDi. 423hp without NOS, Anyone got any bigger numbers?

Nice work Rayan!! It's great to see someone (uk) picking up the baton from where Simon Cooper left off and taking it to a couple of levels on very impressive figures indeed!!
  9. M

compound turbo idea

What about using a vent on the low pressure side and we unit for high pressure end which should have less to no lag plus no surge
  10. M

12mm pump head on 10mm pump

Go with the 12mm cam plate and if you know of a good diesel pump guy! you can also get a plate with even more lift with less steep profile , plus the pop pressures needs to be optimised with head cam and size of nozzles used......................Also depending on how big you have gone with your...
  11. M

Can Back Pressure Help With Turbo Spool?

Yes!! But if you fitted a larger turbo and injectors it can be made to work well with a good increase in output.
  12. M

CR170 (BV43a) Turbo - £200 + shipping

It looks like its in great condition and at a great price too for someone in the US who want a boost in power with an easy nozzle change thrown in.
  13. M

CJAA performance cam

I totally agree! Just changing the cam on its own will not bag you anything and make the bottom end lazy because it will prolong boost being made..........This type of modification needs other mods to be carried out along with. Even adding more fuel with larger injectors hammer mod will only...
  14. M

Anyone run straight biodiesel?

I once jumped at the chance of having some Bio fuel made from the UK division of the company Nortech Petrochem , which was a 100 cetane GTL and gave a natural 4 degree's of advanced timing. The smoke output was very low compared to the average uk pump diesel , I had x2 50L drums sent to me via...
  15. M

Strong engine vibration at low speeds

Did you really only want to address just the clutch point i made and forget the rest? You crack on!! no doubt the car will be up and running a 100% in no time:rolleyes: