Recent content by mogly

1. mogly

Dyed diesel??

Slight thread derailment commencing... about 7-8 years ago the MTO pulled over one of our employees in one of our Tree Spade trucks (our oldest unit and which we've subsequently sold on- thanks burnyourmoney!) Anyhow, the officer wanted to dip the fuel tank. Our employee, Tim, stated that the...
  2. mogly

1996 Passat GLX TDI Wagon. California car. Zero rust. 61K on body.

Technically here you could get antique/historic plates for it. YOu could also insure through Hagerty. Yes, this is OBD2 so RossTech VagCom cables work , no issue. It's a great car. For the right person this could be 10+ year with the proper care.
  3. mogly

TB and coolant system service <1K miles.
  4. mogly

There is a very big OBO attached to the end of the asking price. It's a lot of car for the $ but I'm very car "heavy" at the moment and i'd rather "pass the torch" on this one.
  5. mogly

Yes, the car itself has 61K. The powertrain has ~250-275K. I still have the original car's cluster which will go with the car. We retained the GLX cluster for the MFA features. At the time of the swap, the compression was checked on all four cylinders. The measurements were all around...
  6. mogly

Good questions. Donor was a B4 Passat sedan. The car is located near Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. N0N 1C0. I am 10 miles from Port Huron MI 48060. The car was sold new in the state of California. It still retains the MPH speedo. I can assist the buyer with shipping but any costs associated...
  7. mogly

Pending https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2240446
  8. mogly

Audi A8 D2 3.7 to 2.5 r5 tdi manual cheap swap

Was this swap ever completed?
  9. mogly

B5.5 Passat GMR code auto trans

Sorry for the tardy response. I haven't been on here much lately. Yes, it's still here.
  10. mogly

ALH Block Girdle Kit

Still here...
  11. mogly

ALH Block Girdle Kit

PM with your contact info for photos