Recent content by mn PD jetta

1. mn PD jetta

GTD Turbo Kit for NMS Passat '12-'14 - 205WHP - 354 ft/lbs of torque

Ya... I am wondering too I called there. An wow mysteriously. They don't even know what I am talking about. Like I was nuts!! Also talked to the OG guy that supposedly developed this thing. Wow that was a mistake. He was PISSED!!! I WOULD LOVE FOR Aaron at AA RODRIGUEZ TO POST HERE TO EXPLAIN...
  2. mn PD jetta

WTB - BEW intercooler and turbo-intercooler pipe

Bew intercooler and boost piping. replied to your Pm couple days ago I do still have mine from upgrades.PM me back if interested.
  3. mn PD jetta

Bad engine vibrations. (BEW)

Ya Original I do believe...
  4. mn PD jetta

Have a oem dogbone on way. Other 2 were just replaced when got car .. Thnx..
  5. mn PD jetta

Looking for help as to find my engine vibrations. I have a BAD! Engine vibration between 1500-2000 rpm.. not speed related or trans.. just have to idle up and vibrates like crazy.. harmonic type vibrations.. ????
  6. mn PD jetta

For sale BEW intercooler.

Complete Intercooler off 04 jetta. Also (2) egr coolers and upper and lower pipes. Pipes like new. Also have Egr's too. or ? Tx or msg. For pics.$100 320 493 3049
  7. mn PD jetta

Anyone still have their TDI's?

Yup still got mine too.. Don't think I'll be giving mine up soon either. ( even with all the lil' quirks). 229,000 just broke in...
  8. mn PD jetta

F.S. 2 Bew EGR coolers

I have 2 EGR coolers 1 has a broken tab other looks like new. Also have upper and lower cooler pipes look like new also. Can send pic. Via tx if wish. $100 bo 320 493 3049 Thx..
  9. mn PD jetta

MN Chat Thread

TDI Rework on heads Franks TDI in MO.. just had him do one up for my 04 BEW. Great guy. And knows what he is doing... and ya get what ya pay for far as I'm concerned..
  10. mn PD jetta

Has anyone had a successful rust claim?

Had a spot "O" rust that was tiny in the seam of the hood, they replaced the hood an payed to paint the front clip. Thought was very good for a car 12yr old ? huh get any american auto maker to do this! Ya right....
  11. mn PD jetta

For Sale::

Sold to veggieman. Thank you.
  12. mn PD jetta

Sold pending pmt thnx veggieman.
  13. mn PD jetta

new south gauges Still For Sale.
  14. mn PD jetta

gauges Well isnt the fact I dont want to sell got to get an e-mail first I guess to respond to.. If ya want to be so upset about a dang e mail dont buy then??!
  15. mn PD jetta

MN Chat Thread

Mobil delvac1 esp Mills Fleet in Mn has delvac esp for under $24 a gal!