Recent content by Mk3_Moe

1. M

Oil pan

Thank you I didnt know how to post it right. And update I found out the bottom end is leaking around the oil pan and oil filter area so thankfully it’s not the top part
  2. M

Oil pan

Sounds good will do, the leak is coming from the front of the oil pain, and the PO said he cleaned out the turbo and manifold and after he had no leaks so one thing I’ll definitely do is the engine cleaner clean up all the parts of oil and see if it comes back up and tighten the bolts if they...
  3. M

Oil pan

Yeah mine is held on by clips and it’s really loose and I thought that was the reason I had a oil leak for some reason but I guess not I’ll look deeper into it because I’m having a leak around there, so I’m gonna change my valve cover and oil pan gaskets to make sure that’s not the problem
  4. M

Oil pan

Just shared it with you are you able to now
  5. M

Oil pan

Let me know if you guys can see it
  6. M

Oil pan

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x75pDq0LorgM7z_K7087BCCNEk4GsQwu
  7. M

Oil pan

Hey Everyone, so I have a oil leak and I have this plastic piece under my oil pan and I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be lose when I move it, could that be the cause of the oil leak?
  8. M

Catless downpipe

I think it also says vento and then the ahh 1z and the AHU engine code so I’m guessing I’ll be good with buying that one right?
  9. M

Catless downpipe

https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-2-5-stainless-de-cat-downpipe-vw-caddy-mk2-golf-mk2-mk3-with-wastegate-turbo.html is this the one for my 98 ahu?
  10. M

Catless downpipe

no worries, it took me a while to try and find them but i had to ask forums to make it easier for my self. my ahu just hit 222400. running strong i have a muffler and res. delete and there is no noise difference which kind of sucked when i did the delete but i am definitely getting more coal out...
  11. M

Catless downpipe

on darkside i found the downpipe for 200 pounds which is a lot in usd haha, I could not find it on kerma for some reason.
  12. M

Catless downpipe

yep, unfortunately Cali is like that but the muffler shops usually don't have any restrictions to what you want, im guessing they range from $150-$300 on kerma and darkside? ill check it out
  13. M

Catless downpipe

Hello! Does anyone know any websites that make catless downpipes for ahu tdi’s because I’ve been trying to look around and couldn’t find anything.
  14. M

Egr delete kit

Yeah I’ve read a lot of about there’s no point of taking off and there’s ups and downs about it, my location where I live it doesn’t get as cold as certain places the coldest it gets is probably 31-35 degree Fahrenheit. But I am definitely getting a tune but idk about egr delete. What kind of...
  15. M

Egr delete kit

Which