Mk3_Moe's latest activity

• M
    Mk3_Moe replied to the thread Oil pan.
    Thank you I didnt know how to post it right. And update I found out the bottom end is leaking around the oil pan and oil filter area so...
  • M
    Sounds good will do, the leak is coming from the front of the oil pain, and the PO said he cleaned out the turbo and manifold and after...
  • M
    Yeah mine is held on by clips and it’s really loose and I thought that was the reason I had a oil leak for some reason but I guess not...
  • M
    Just shared it with you are you able to now
  • M
    Let me know if you guys can see it
  • M
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x75pDq0LorgM7z_K7087BCCNEk4GsQwu
  • M
    Mk3_Moe posted the thread Oil pan in TDI 101.
    Hey Everyone, so I have a oil leak and I have this plastic piece under my oil pan and I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be lose when I...
  • M
    Mk3_Moe replied to the thread Catless downpipe.
    I think it also says vento and then the ahh 1z and the AHU engine code so I’m guessing I’ll be good with buying that one right?
  • M
    https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-2-5-stainless-de-cat-downpipe-vw-caddy-mk2-golf-mk2-mk3-with-wastegate-turbo.htm...
  • M
    no worries, it took me a while to try and find them but i had to ask forums to make it easier for my self. my ahu just hit 222400...
  • M
    on darkside i found the downpipe for 200 pounds which is a lot in usd haha, I could not find it on kerma for some reason.
  • M
    yep, unfortunately Cali is like that but the muffler shops usually don't have any restrictions to what you want, im guessing they range...
  • M
    Mk3_Moe posted the thread Catless downpipe in TDI 101.
    Hello! Does anyone know any websites that make catless downpipes for ahu tdi’s because I’ve been trying to look around and couldn’t...
  • M
    Mk3_Moe replied to the thread Egr delete kit.
    Yeah I’ve read a lot of about there’s no point of taking off and there’s ups and downs about it, my location where I live it doesn’t get...
  • M
    Mk3_Moe replied to the thread Egr delete kit.
    Which