Recent content by MIXMAN3113

1. M

Phase 2 fix

Yea, I had a hellish work week that week, plus the service dept. said they would check if it was covered under warranty and get back to me when It was towed to them. The ball was in their court, so I was waiting on them to get back to me on what/if it was covered. I didn't hear back from them...
  2. M

Phase 2 fix

That’s what I thought as well. I’m going to speak with the service manager about the work performed without authorization, and the long block portion/ valve cover. The underlined portion from the warranty documentation should back up my argument. Additionally, the engine long block warranty...
  3. M

Phase 2 fix

Thanks all for your replies. Called VWoA today and of course it was a nightmare, just a normal customer service girl who knew nothing about anything. Her supervisor allegedly said the parts aren't covered under warranty. Am i crazy to think that it's common sense that a valve cover is part of...
  4. M

Phase 2 fix

This is mostly correct. I have been having a slow coolant leak since the end of July, went to the dealer to buy coolant so I could top it off and told them of the situation. They said to keep an eye on it, which I did. It was a slow leak for months until the morning of my 90,000 mile service...
  5. M

Phase 2 fix

Had the car towed to the dealership last Monday due to it not holding coolant at all after the 90,000 service. I asked the service dept about the extended warranty and the long block portion of the warranty, they said they would look into it and get back to me. Never heard back from them, so...
  6. M

Phase 2 fix

That was my assumption, but since they said the cause of wear was due to the valve cover leaking oil, I was being hopeful that it may be covered under the long block portion of the warranty.
  7. M

Phase 2 fix

I've gone through this thread, lots of great info...thanks all! I do have a question, and hope someone has an answer. I own a 2015 Golf TDI SEL, purchased in 2017 with 4,000 miles and Phase 1 done. I have not had Phase 2 done yet. I now have 90,000 miles and never had any issues to date. This...
  8. M

Annoying rattle

Not really metallic, almost sounds like a speaker is bad or blown, but only happens from time to time. I always have the radio on at normal volume , so I'm not sure if it happens without the radio on. Something I'll have to listen for. What are known causes of rattling in these cars?
  9. M

Annoying rattle

So I have a "new" 2015 Golf TDI SEL - Fender Audio..I have this annoying rattle that sounds like its coming from the rear passengers door when the radio is on, but not super loud, just talk radio at a normal level. Does anyone know what could be causing this??? I have a few sheets of Dynamat...
  10. M

Procedure for payoff of lease?

Thanks, so I did all that and received the title today in the mail.... Took to my Penndot office to transfer title and paid the large tax fee...... ... Should I expect to get anything back, like the disposition fee, or anything...Im not sure how the process works from here on. Like I said...
  11. M

New 2015 Passat in 2017 from Dealer Nav reimburse

Thanks for the link. I know, but with the VW nav site and VW customer care, it gets confusing. Easier to ask for a direct link than to explain, but I ended up explaining anyway.
  12. M

New 2015 Passat in 2017 from Dealer Nav reimburse

Do you happen to have a link to the VW chat? I purchased a NOS Golf out of state. It came with a GTI Nav card installed, needless to say it didn't work at all. It was a V3 card. Now after 3+ months going back and fourth with the dealer, they are finally sending me a card that should work. I...
  13. M

I guess I wasn't clear on the reason to payoff the lease early. The main reason is because I took advantage of the extra incentives on a lease and I drive way more that the allotted miles per year. That was my plan from the get go........lease to gain the extra incentives, then payoff early.
  14. M

Thanks, thats what I figured, but it never hurts to ask.
  15. M

So I signed a lease on one of the 2015 stop sale Golfs and want to buy it out ASAP to save on interest. Can anyone please let me know what the proper procedure is to do this. I know I can log into my VW Credit account and get a payoff quote, what is the best way to pay for the car? Certified...