Recent content by mittzlepick

1. mittzlepick

Jetta Wheel Center Cap Upgrade?

I saw a plastic one from the sunflower stuck in the hole
  2. mittzlepick

Stripped head for injector clamp

all the above whatever is easiest to pull off. low tourqe tightening stationary bolt
  3. mittzlepick

Option for new buy bad turbo

Turns out found an engine for 699 with 58k 1 yr warranty thats less than a new turbo. So since the original is so high milage im going to drop the whole mess in an add to the family in the basement, mk3, mk 4 bew,mk4 alh x 3.5. Would be a hoot to put in my wrangler
  4. mittzlepick

Option for new buy bad turbo

The cold side went and theres some aluminum dust that made its way to the last rubber elbow before the intake. Option one clean the boost tract out and install new turbo or used and hope the cylinders are up to snuff. Option 2 buy used motor now car-part has some for about the price of a new...
  5. mittzlepick

Help identify new sound.

Starter overrun the nose is dry and i think its a bronze bushing and the oil sinter/impregnation is gone. You can pull the starter and grease it but will likely return
  6. mittzlepick

Strut mount gap after coilover install

Be sure and examine your abs wire, i put in a set and the distance between mou ting point was less and the wires wanted to touch the tire
  7. mittzlepick

2004 Jetta bew starter issue

Likely the starter itself may be just stuck out getting dragged along intill it retracts. Mine did it forever, i greased the nose but it returned so i just ignore it now.
  8. mittzlepick

Shifter weight orientation

Only goes on one way.
  9. mittzlepick

Can a bad injection pump seals cause air in feed line

The clear line? Thats normal unless running issues
  10. mittzlepick

Can lock either IP, or cam....not both.

Yes, you would have had to with new pump. Things tend to get a smidge off with wear.
  11. mittzlepick

02 Jetta TDI fuel cooler

Junkyard items. I am parting out an 04 this week?
  12. mittzlepick

Jetta wagon rear hatch lock

Probe it with something to reach tumbler bits inside?
  13. mittzlepick

2003 Beatle - Power steering took a dump where to start looking for leak?

Detroit axle or something like that, amazon, ebay. I installed 3 in mk4 and one in audi a8( theres a bolt refered to as the devils butthole accurate desciption) all good oldest install was 3 years ago no leaks