Recent content by mextdi

1. M

MK4 MK3 Tidbits Hard To Find Parts ALH Dipstick Tube Brake Grommet Etc

Hi guys! I have a few leftover parts from my MK4 build. These are smaller items that are sometimes hard to find. Prices are as listed with shipping included. Venmo or PayPal accepted. Local pick up in Saint Paul Minnesota available. Here's the list -OEM brake booster grommet $10 -Underhood...
  2. M

FS Random MK4 Parts, ALH Cluster

Flashzilla is sold. Everything else is available.
  3. M

FS in MN or Ship ALH AHU Metalnerd VW Timming belt tool kit set for VW TDI Engine Complete With Extras $200

Metalnerd VW Timming belt tool kit set for VW TDI Engine. Metalnerd kit of all the special tools for changing the timing belt on the TDI engine. Asking $199 See pics or Metalnerd website sku MNA4KIT7PC Used once to change timing belt on 98 VW beetle TDI. All parts are in very good...
  4. M

Yes, sorry, I sold it already. Sorry I didn't see this before. Have fun tinkering with your VW!

Yes, sorry, I sold it already. Sorry I didn't see this before. Have fun tinkering with your VW!
  5. M

Hi there, sorry I didn't see your message before. You mean the Flashzilla?

Hi there, sorry I didn't see your message before. You mean the Flashzilla?
  6. M

I'm in Minnesota now, sorry, hadn't changed it.
  7. M

I have a V3 as well that will do it without a problem. You can have it for $150 shipped. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/fs-unlocked-flashzilla-v3-updated-software-no-tunes-excellent-condition-located-in-mn.527348/#post-5797081
  8. M

I checked, the newest Gen cars it shows is the Golf MK6 with no TDI models but it does show MK5 TDIs, the newest it shows is the BKD with Bosch EDC16 ECU and BMN with a Siemens PPD ECU. I'm not 100% sure it would work with an MK6 CR TDI.
  9. M

Just the engine side.
  10. M

Buyer/seller feedback thread

I BOUGHT from: Celco Date of Transaction: 2023/02/06 Feedback: NEUTRAL Comments: I bought an as-advertised, plug and play Stage 2 kit for an Mk4. Kit came with injectors, ECU, cluster and Flashzilla with tune. Flashzilla and tune did not work. Spent more money to get it to work to no avail...
  11. M

I have a gauge cluster from an MK4 that is in full working order. Some scratches on plastic face but nothing horrible. $60 plus shipping. PayPal, Venmo or cash if local to Saint Paul, Minnesota. For pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sFrqiAuoVU52my1y5