Recent content by meganuke

1. meganuke

FS: Ross-Tech MicroCAN cable for Mk5 cars

I have an official Ross-Tech MicroCAN cable for all Mk5 cars for sale. It has only been used a handful of times. I upgraded my older cable which makes this one redundant in my toolbox. See this link for more info: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/Micro-CAN.html It is currently selling for...
  2. meganuke

WTB: DRW transmission

Let me know what you have.
  3. meganuke

Mini TB GTG - Highland, NY, Feb 9-10

OK, my friend has graciously allowed me to use his garage for the weekend. I currently have three timing belts scheduled. I have 1 extra ALH tb kit available. If anyone needs a timing belt done and would like to have it done next weekend, please contact me asap so I can order additional kits if...
  4. meganuke

FS: 4 steel wheels, 5X100, 2 Michelin tires

I have 4 15" steel wheels for sale. Fits anything on an A4 chassis. $100/BO. Would prefer local sale, but will ship for whatever actual shipping cost is. I have two Michelin OEM MXV4 tires, 195/65R15. These were take-offs, so the actual mileage is unknown. They have a good amount of tread...
  5. meganuke

Driving event results

Some of you have better handwriting than others, so bear with me... :D Name- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Time (including penalties, 5 sec per cone) 1. Tyler Bradley - - - - - - - - - - - 1:06 2. Octavian V (doc_oc) - - - - - - -1:07 3. Lawson Earl (VeeDubTDI) - - - - 1:08 4. Mike Hillman...
  6. meganuke

Plans for David_594's bus...

Here you go...:D http://news.windingroad.com/etc/woodward-07-rack-em-hippy-vw-bus-billiards-table/
  7. meganuke

Aaack!! Who is getting their TB done this Saturday?

I don't have your contact info. Please call or PM me ASAP. Thanks.
  8. meganuke

Free: (2) 55 gallon barrels and (1) 30 gallon barrel

The 55 gallon barrels had HHO in them, the 30 gallon was used for Jet A storage. Local pickup only, please. I won't ship.
  9. meganuke

12 Hours of Sebring DVDs

Missed the race? Ran out of VHS tapes? You're in luck! I have a maximum quality recording of all 10 hours broadcast. 6 DVDs, approximately 1 hour, 25 minutes on each. All commercials have been removed. NTSC and PAL versions are available. I will ship worldwide. Cost is $25 shipped...
  10. meganuke

Pop up for user info

I like how the first few lines of a post appear when you hold the mouse over the subject. Can that be done with the user's profile as well? If someone makes a post with a subject of "Help, stranded!", I could simply mouse over the name of the thread starter and see his/her profile including...
  11. meganuke

GB Feeler: Webasto BlueHeat systems

For those unfamiliar with BlueHeat, please check out the following links: http://www.webastoshowroom.com/blueheat/ http://www.webastoshowroom.com/blueheat/blueheat_faq.htm This is a parking heater that runs off the car's fuel. It is far more efficient than idling the car and emits less...
  12. meganuke

October 28 - Halloween GTG!!

The TDI Tiki Lounge will be host to the first (that I know of) Halloween TDI party/GTG! This will be a similar set up as the Unbirthday GTG, but this time, you'll be in costume! Families welcome, bring a dish, etc. Standard GTG rules apply. If anyone is traveling a long distance, you are...
  13. meganuke

Skidplate: 2, Me: 0

I'm sure you'll all be kind and understanding of my pain...
  14. meganuke

FS: 4 Goodyear Ultragrip HP on steelies

Size: 195/65/15, tires are studded, only 2000 miles on them, mounted and balanced on steel 5X100 wheels. Would prefer to sell as a complete set. Tires are located in New Paltz, NY. Selling on behalf of a friend who sold his TDI. Asking $250/BO.
  15. meganuke

Red Beetle, Holyoke MA

Saw a red Beetle with a TDI badge under the VW emblem. Female driver, Borbet wheels (I think), took a Northhampton exit around 1:30 PM today. I honked and waved. Nice car!