Recent content by MDTDIJetta

1. M

09. Oil in the intercooler already? 1800 miles.

I located the vent on top of the engine. Back right corner. There's a molded hose that runs from the engine vent to the inlet of the turbo. When you cut the molded hose off, it exposses 3/4 barb fittings at each connection point. I capped off the inlet of the turbo,and on the vent side, I...
  2. M

09. Oil in the intercooler already? 1800 miles.

The way I see it, its a diesel, it has alot of blow by.Much much more than a gasser. What is blow by? Its oil vapor. So ALOT of oil vapor is being feed back into the intake of the turbo which goes through the turbo, then the intercooler. Allowing this to happen plugs up your intercooler. This...
  3. M

Delivery date on your 2009 Jetta TDI?

I talked to my dealer today. He said VW is invoicing the cars out to his dealership today, and shipping them Friday! I should have my silver loyal editions by Tue or Wed. of next week. But in the past he told me it would be in 7/7 and then 7/28 and then mid to late Aug. He doesn't have a very...
  4. M

I hope that is the case. Lets us know when you take delivery. Thanks
  5. M

Release date of new Jetta SportWagen TDI?

Figures...! I wonder what in the heck the deal is now? Geeze, it’s going to be Xmas before we see these cars! Come on VW, get it together! They're at the dang port (San Deigo) for goodness sake! I'm sure mine is setting in the sun with gull crap on the hood!!! OK,,,, I feel better now. Thanks...
  6. M

The Diesels Are Coming. But Will Anyone Want Them?

That's some funny stuff there! :D
  7. M

2009 TDI eligible for $1300 tax credit!

[/B] Boy, that's for sure! I'm sooo tired of hearing about man made global warming BS!!
  8. M

Ok, scratch my last post. I talked to my dealer today. They are now telling me mid to late August :mad: .
  9. M

Here in Phx. My dealer told me, VW wasn’t releasing the cars until July 28th. Depending on how far you live from San Deigo or Houston will detrimine how long it takes for your dealer to recieve their allotment. We'll see
  10. M

2009 Tdi

From this board. I made a post referring to the mark up the dealers were placing on their 09 TDI's here in Phx. I was PM'ed by a salesman from Common wealth VW. (I think that’s the name) he said, he would sale for msrp. I ended up finding a dealership that would sale for msrp here in Az. and...
  11. M

2009 Tdi

I hear the train system in Mexico is not too dependable. That's not to surprising is it? :D
  12. M

2009 Tdi

I have had 3 different dealers tell me the samething. One of which was in Santa Ana,California. I hope it's true as well :)
  13. M

It is June, anyone seen a 2009 Jetta TDI

I took the first Silver Loyal edition DSG available for msrp. My dealer told me today, VW is releasing them on 7/28. He said the cars are coming in from San Diego. Since we live in Az, should see delivery by 8/1 if not by7/31. We'll see.
  14. M

2009 Tdi

Thanks for the info. If the cars are being shipped from San Diego, it won't be long before we start seeing them in Arizona. Finally!!!