Recent content by MAXRPM

1. MAXRPM

TQ spec on ALH tranny Motor mount bolts?

Thank you I torqued it to 74lbs,
  2. MAXRPM

Thxs for the reply but on the timing belt side the 18mm Socket bolt, there is no more 1/4 inch turn it is straight 74 ft lbs tq... it used to be 33 plus 1/4 turn if I'm not mistaken
  3. MAXRPM

I got (18MM Socket), 2 bolts mount to bracket, and (16mm Socket) 2 bolts bracket to tranny, are they the same like for the TB side, I believe 18mm bolts are 74Lbs, and 16mm Socket bolt are 33 plus 1/4 turn?
  4. MAXRPM

Coolant glow plu relay on mk4 jetta

It appears to be relay 180 underneath the dash for coolant glow plugs but I remember members talking about relay 109, so it is confusing
  5. MAXRPM

Coolant glow plu relay on mk4 jetta

I got a code could be the coolant glow plugs,, my 4 engine glow plugs and harness are good, im trying to figure out the coolant glow plug relay where it is, that's the next thing to check
  6. MAXRPM

Are the 540D real twin turbo or twin scroll in the US?

What you read is for the European platform, US may be different, I've been trying to educate myself about 540D for the US but since they did not bring a lot of 540D in the US, what I've been reading & gathering it's been for the overseas platform,
  7. MAXRPM

2018 Because they haven't delivered it yet to my home, there is a reason why I'm asking
  8. MAXRPM

What do you mean 540Ds are here in the states, I just bought one
  9. MAXRPM

I know by HP and torque in Europe they are probably twin T. But did they bring them in the US with twin as well?
  10. MAXRPM

335D PO53A crank case code

I just got a code on a 335D has anyone dealt with this code?
  11. MAXRPM

DPF sensors numbers 2015 passat

hot days over 100deg those sensors tend to melt, members are reporting that and it happened to my passat, those sensor should have been made aluminum or metal,
  12. MAXRPM

Well I got 2 hoses but I also got another sensor with 1 hook up so I'm still missing 1 more hose
  13. MAXRPM

Number I got from stealer and I bought is 03L 906 051D, it looks like the one in the pic from ECS, and it's got the same number but I can only connect 1 hose there are not 2 hoses to connect to it
  14. MAXRPM

Yes pressure sensor