Recent content by Max Power

1. M

Cylinder 2 kills glow plugs CJAA

I haven't had a chance to look at it again so I'll have to see what I can figure out. Do you know if it can damage the engine by driving it with one sensor reading 0 (timing , fueling etc.)?
  2. M

Thanks for the advice on handling the glow plugs Oilhammer! I knew to be careful with them but was not aware that they were that fragile. I was hoping that you would have some insight on this problem. Of the 3 plugs that the pressure sensor died on, one was oem from my CKRA that is waiting...
  3. M

2012 Jetta 6mt. Got a cel, cylinder 2 P13D1 (internal pressure sensor, short to plus) and P13D3 (internal pressure sensor, implausible signal). I checked group 141 with vcds, cylinder 2 was reading 0 while the other 3 were somewhere around 35. I swapped #2 & #3 glow plugs and 3 read 0, so I...
  4. M

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

Adrian, I bought my pump and 2micron kit from another user here last year. He screwed me out of the secondary filter head so I'm running my stock filter. I am technically under warranty. Not sure if the CP3 would change that but it doesn't really matter to me as I have an EGR delete and downpipe...
  5. M

I've been running the CP3 on the stock "fixed" tune for about a month now and it's unnoticeable (other than the slight gear whine). I'll be doing deletes and a tune before long but I see no reason why you couldn't run it stock indefinitely. Cheers!
  6. M

Last year I bought a never installed CP3 pump and 2micron kit from Parker O'Bryant (peobryant on here). My mistake was that I wasn't ready for it yet so I didn't even open it. Last month it was time for the timing belt on my '11 JSW and when I opened the CP3 box, the aluminum filter head was...
  7. M

Polar FIS Advanced PF03

Price Drop Should fit 2009 to 2014. $200 shipped.
  8. M

Polar FIS Advanced PF03

I pulled this out of my '10 Jetta and was saving it for my '15 GSW but it looks like it's not going to be compatible with the GSW. I really miss being able to monitor all those parameters so hopefully they come out with one for the '15's soon. $225 Shipped
  9. M

Restitution payment after purchase of fixed used 2015?

I was on the portal the other day doing the buyback for my 2010. I opened up the chat box and asked about the 1/3 payment for the used GSW that I bought a few months ago from a dealer. She said that I would get the 1/3 payment after completion of the second half of the fix next year. I said...
  10. M

Buying 10 Gen 1 TDI's

Thanks Dan. I got the date wrong, it's June 28, 2016. I also believe that it doesn't have to be the original owner as long as the owner you buy from purchased it before September 18, 2015. In that case you would still get the full compensation.
  11. M

Buying 10 Gen 1 TDI's

The way I read the eligibility section, any previous owner who sold after May 28, 2016 isn't entitled to any compensation. So if you were to buy one today, you would get the compensation for either the buyback or the fix in full. Am I understanding that correctly? What if the previous owner...
  12. M

Q-Loader For Sale

I am just curious as to why you are selling it?
  13. M

Control Arm Failed

It looks like the dealer is going to take care of all this for me.:) Thanks for all your help.