Recent content by martiniwg

1. Tire ContiProContact

Tire ContiProContact

Defect Tire
  2. M

Are there some people from Alberta on this forum :)

Hi kayn1n3, I'm glad to see that you're enjoying your new car! Lot's of reading about it indeed. Cheers!
  3. M

Good, low cost tires! Just got them mounted

Thanks for the link sandmansans, who wouldn't like a deal like that! I personally hate paying high prices for tires, it's good to know that a not very known brand of tires is pretty good... and for the record, I do see them at 57US$ right now. I personally do inflate tires at minimum 38-40...
  4. M

Curt Hitch Info

Go for it sandmansans, can't wait to see to results! Thank you for sharing this experience with us!
  5. M

Curt Hitch Info

Yes the hitch is the easy part. I do like the dedicated wiring kit a lot, but the price and difficulty of install makes me doubt if I can do it and the time it'll take me, more the difficulty than anything else... I think I will go with the new model hitch from etrailer.com with the 90$ harness...
  6. M

Question about ESP OFF switch install

http://www.fixmyvw.com/esp-off-asr-switch-button-with-harness-cable/ What's the difference between this one and usp's one ? 35$ vs 100$ I've been looking to get one of these but never knew there was a cheaper model... -_-
  7. M

Curt Hitch Info

Thanks sandmansans, did you yourself install one of those? I'm asking because the first wiring kit looked pretty easy to install. And this kit looks better but it not a lot of install info comes with it... A video would help. Is there a difference if in UK they drive on the right side ?
  8. M

Doors locking/unlocking randomly while driving?

Yes JasonG, I thought of doing that and will do it probably soon. But it does not fix the problem, I mean when I lock my car, front passanger door stays unlocked and then if I open it, the alarm goes off...
  9. M

Curt Hitch Info

Your link doesn't work.
  10. M

Doors locking/unlocking randomly while driving?

Same thing happens to me, when car gets to the 10-15km/h auto lock. Each stop I do, after I accelerate it does it again...
  11. M

Curt Hitch Info

Wow okay I see, great! Thanks again tjdeerslayer37!
  12. M

Curt Hitch Info

Thanks a lot for the info tjdeerslayer37, very helpful. It does look like much better deisgn like you said and from the video, easier to install than my initial choice. I didn't know about the new Curt hitch. If it really does fit the 2013 models I'll be getting this one asap with the wiring...
  13. M

Curt Hitch Info

Hi guys, I want to install a hitch to my 2013 Jetta TDI 6M. I was wondering if you can advice me about this CURT hitch: http://www.carid.com/2013-volkswagen-jetta-trailer-hitches/curt-rear-trailer-hitches-51246912.html I looked at prices, installation videos etc... and I think this would fit...
  14. M

Are there some people from Alberta on this forum :)

Sounds good to me too, keep us updated please :)