Recent content by Mars4407

1. M

vehicle max speed limited to 90 kph

There are no fault codes showing and everything seems to be working as it should apart from the speed limiter
  2. M

Thanks for the info. Just need to get it back to standard and I’ll be happy
  3. M

Do you not have to programme a new used ecu to the vehicle?
  4. M

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Not a cheap problem I would assume
  5. M

Have found the issue. 1-5 glow plug open circuit. Glow plug disconnected behind induction pipe on head. Checked the harness from the relay and no power when tested with a test light. Same system as HPFP so causing it not to go above 2000 rpm. Easy fix but pain to find
  6. M

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I have emailed RT so will see what comes back
  7. M

Thanks for the reply. I didn't save the original settings. Had a look on another forum and they are saying i need a flash with the settings. Would a VW dealer have the settings for my van?
  8. M

Good evening, I have managed to put a max speed limit through VCDS of 90 kph/50mph on my van. 2007 VW crafter. What I am trying to find out if there is anyone out there that knows how, (through VCDS) to set it all back to factory settings. I have tried changing the wheel perameters back to...
  9. M

2007 crafter not revving past 2000 rpm

Yeah that makes sense as it was showing a fuel pump relay on the same diagram. The glow plug harness was reconnected and everything is working as it should. Getting full Rev range
  10. M

I’m confused. The harness was not connected, engine wouldn’t run over 2000. Connected it back up and all is well. What is the HPFP control?
  11. M

Good morning. After doing some research last night I went out this morning and used a test light on the wiring harness from the glow plug relay which is situated behind the nearside headlight. I tested the wires sw/ws, sw/gn, sw/or, sw/vi, and sw/bl. The test light near lit up pointing to wiring...
  12. M

Yes was running fine. I will do some electrical checks today. It’s being done in neutral. It has to be something ridiculously simple. It’s find it that’s the problem
  13. M

I have checked the boost today and all is good. All glow plugs now are showing open circuit P161A,B,C,D,E. I have also lost the key symbol on the instrument cluster when I insert the key. I will test the resistance of the glow plugs tomorrow, but will the glow plugs showing open circuit cause...
  14. M

Morning Seatman, I have a new turbo fitted. I've just checked that the actuator vacuum pipe is connected. It's definately pointing to boost not being present. I'll have to do some more research and testing today.
  15. M

Good evening everyone, my name is Karl, I have a 2007 LWB crafter. I had a glow plug 2 fault. I changed the glow plug and now the engine will not run above 2000 rpm and judders. I have an open circuit fault showing on VDCS on glow plug 2,3,4,and 5. There seems to be no boost but I'm getting the...