Recent content by MarkWaddle

1. MarkWaddle

AK47tdi's new set-up (fmic, piping, turb, ect)

as everyone has mentioned, the black powder coated piping looks great. the stickers are fun too :) you should put that thing on a dyno once you shoo those gremlins away.
  2. MarkWaddle

My tinted tails.....

he's right, but realize that you can remove it without detaching the mirror from the bracket. that is what i did. just remember to twist the bracket and not pull it.
  3. MarkWaddle

JoeVat's turbo

very nice. can't wait!
  4. MarkWaddle

04 PD Rocket strapped and ready to throttle

so where's the after-dyno?
  5. MarkWaddle

PNW Wrenching/TB GTG at Fixum Haus AUGUST 11th!

i am packing for a week long trip to central oregon, but i just wanted pipe in and say that i'll be at the gtg btw if you are talking about MKIV leather recaros then you have peaked my interest (yes i know, i can't justify a clutch upgrade, but i might be able to "justify" recaro seats - i can...
  6. MarkWaddle

Latest Dyno VNT 20

173.5 at the wheels eh? very nice. i'm guessing its an ALH? what programming and fuel mods do you have?
  7. MarkWaddle

Dual Diaphram Clutch Kit (& VR6) Group Buy

Hi Aaron, I've been away for awhile ... Hopefully I didn't hold anything back. Please pull me out of the group buy. Mark
  8. MarkWaddle

Putting in 4 bar grill right now. quick question

either leave it unpainted until then, or simply don't install the grill until you are painted.
  9. MarkWaddle

whats the verdict on lighten flywheels

What don't you like about it?
  10. MarkWaddle

Best Coilovers for ride comfort

i have height and dampening adjustable weitec coilovers. they are at full stiffness to avoid bounciness and to prevent unnecessarily bottoming out. it rides quite stiff at low speeds and while crusing normally, but i don't mind. they perform much more smoothly under accelaration and at high...
  11. MarkWaddle

Poly Dogbone Tranny Mounts

that is probably true. i had to replace mine at ~35K.
  12. MarkWaddle

Dual Diaphram Clutch Kit (& VR6) Group Buy

with 3 passengers and some 90 MPH cruising my clutch started overheating and slipping slightly. put me on the list as a definite. is it ok if i paypal the $649? edit: i just saw your note on paypal fees. i will google checkout the money to you.
  13. MarkWaddle

VNT 20 or stealth KP39... building a track TDI!..kinda..

so what are the relative measurements of the VNT20 and hybrid KP39A?
  14. MarkWaddle

Passenger Performance Intake Manifold and Rennen Intake to Turbo

i just want to say that those pipes are beautiful. it would be great to see the hidden parts of the intake manifold.