Recent content by mako26

1. mako26

FS OEM MFD-G Navi Unit

I have for sale a MFD version G navi unit that I installed in my 2004 Jetta that I recently sold, before selling the car I removed the navi unit and reinstalled the original audio equipment. This navi unit works perfect also included in the sale are the following: The wiring harness adaptor that...
  2. mako26

FS .681 gear set

Both sets have been sold. Thanks guys it was a pleasure to do business with you both! Mike
  3. mako26

FS .681 gear set

One set sold.
  4. mako26

FS .681 gear set

I have two sets of .681 gears that I don't need. The part numbers are O2D 311 361 and O2D 311 158 these items are new in the box. I am asking 285.00 per set shipped USPS Priority Mail...Thanks Mike
  5. mako26

WTB .658 or .681 Fifth Gear

.681 gear set I have two sets of .681 gears new in the box part numbers o2d 311 361 and o2d 311 158 let me know if you are interested....Mike
  6. mako26

Replacment Starter Parts

Thanks for the tip PDjetta! I will check into it monday, a little maintenance goes a long way !!
  7. mako26

Replacment Starter Parts

Hello Guys I do a little tdi work here in Northen VA and i would like to find a source for bushings, brush sets and such for starter maintenance. I have a Beetle here now for a timing belt and the starter cranks a little slow, battery load tests good, alt tested good, engine starts great...
  8. mako26

Replacment Starter Parts

Does any one know of a source for replacment parts for Bosch starters and alternators in the US east coast? Thanks Mike
  9. mako26

A/C system oil capacity 99 TDI ??

Thanks for the info!! Mike