Recent content by major-poser

1. M

For sale/trade: Street Mod diesel

thank you ben for the bump!
  2. M

For sale/trade: Street Mod diesel

I have a 2002 techno blue bug. it is the same bug that was in grassroots. there are alot of things done to this to make it a fast car. i'm selling for $4200 bucks. i smacked a concrete pole on the pass. side smashing everything plastic between the bumper cover (barely knicked the rebar) and the...
  3. M

rules of swapping clusters

can someone tell me the rules on swapping from different clusters? aren't they programmed once and never again? please help!
  4. M

all my cool tdi stuff i collected (with car)

you said you haven't installed the spare trans. with the LSD. is it able to be sold seperately and how much?
  5. M

FS: Eurojet spares

i've sent you a PM! i really want the rebar!!!! tell me how much you want for it! if you didn't get my PM, my email is imjessisman@bellsouth.net
  6. M

TDI's and trackdays

i don't know how i've made it this far without one, but in a autocross arena, i could really use one, not so much for the track tho.
  7. M

TDI's and trackdays

if you want a good set of tires. try looking for a good used set. autocrossforum.com, Nasaforums.com, and so-on have a classified section with alot to choose from. stealthtdi, do you have an LSD in your vehicle? i'm looking to pick one up soon.
  8. M

Racing TDI Calendar?

i like that idea. hopefully, b4 the end the year i'll be at sebring, & hopefully i'll get some good shots fur-ya!
  9. M

TDI's and trackdays

i've seen alot of footage from different cars at that trac, and it looks like alot of fun! Kumho ecsta MX tires have a good rep. for track days. the problem with my azenis' are they have a soft compound, good for auto-cross, but heat up terribly on any track. the MX's actually like more and more...
  10. M

TDI's and trackdays

i know there has to be a few people out there that track their diesels. I do, and love the reactions! i think it would be good to here from others who track their cars, talking about the experince (good or bad) and their set-up. i would like to spotlight strengths and weaknesses of the TDI on...
  11. M

One Lap of America 2007

you should get in contact with Grassroots Motorsport. (www.grassrootsmotorsports.com). and see if they would be interested in help you. i know that they were very excited about people taking a different route in motorsport. i would try talking to their technical director.