Recent content by Mahoutsukai

1. M

Replacing Battery fuse box

Could it be because your new fuse box did not include new strip fuses? http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=342697
  2. M

Evolution Skid Plates- Proven Reliability Since 2002

I have a 2002 Jetta TDI will several aftermarket parts, and it is currently in need of a skidplate. (Too much amature rally/showing off, off-roading in Arizona) :) Does this skidplate will work with: 1. The Neuspeed, solid aluminium front lower tie bar? Part#45.10.75...
  3. M

Help me find this guy!

np... UPS picked up the package from my house today.
  4. M

Help me find this guy!

I've got our package! (ewww... that's nasty) :P It arrived shortly after I moved. I notified IMPEX that day and gave them my new address. They said they were going to send UPS to my new address to pick the package back up. Since then I haven't heard from IMPEX. Today, I got this colorfull...
  5. M

ARP Head Studs

Ok, so now that more people have these installed and have been testing them for a few months, can you newbies to this mod please post up your results? Others have posted several times in this thread that they are interested to hear more reviews of everyones new fuel economy. Thanks! I know...
  6. M

ARP Head Studs

I agree, these instructions seem... um... "more correct" :)
  7. M

fs shift boot

I'd like it if you haven't sold it yet. I'm in Phoenix, AZ ZIP code: 85028 Do you have those cup holders for sale on your picture site as well?
  8. M

6-speed transmission part numbers

Thanks, that's pretty neat! It confirmed that for my 2002 Jetta TDI that it would have to be the 02M 301 107D part number. So, that ebay auction is probably for one of the gassers I guess.
  9. M

I have no idea... I found this post on ebay and was wondering... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8047938006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT I wrote the seller asking a few standard questions like where's the axels, clutch, etc. that go with it, and what mileage...
  10. M

6 speed conversion

That part number isn't one that I recognise... here's an example of a part number off of another member's past 6-speed install. Does the transmission you're selling have the part number like this? What's the part number? Can you post a picture of it? Thanks.
  11. M

Anyone have a European ETKA that can help me confirm what transmisison this is for? I can understand that it might look different from SVTWEB's 6-speed since they were probably made at different times, but would they really stamp it it different places too? For reference here is a picture...
  12. M

ARP Head Studs

Before this mod I was getting about 44MPG freeway on my 2002 Jetta TDI (Upsolute StageII/Upsolute FMIC/Sprint 520). On my car with 85K miles, driving an indicated 75MPH (cruise control locked in on this) on a non-altitude changing, relatively straight freeway (Phoenix, AZ to Tucson, AZ and...
  13. M

ARP Head Studs

Just a guess, but ARP seems to be the experts in this business, and they only mention one way to torque down the fasteners. Nothing is ever said about re-torqrquing them down after a heat cycle in the instructions and technical notes.
  14. M

Drat...I think I broke it

He's talking about the "coolant migration" issue. If you don't know about it yet, do a search and fix this. It's a problem that if unattended to can cause some major electrical issues with our cars. If this isn't the issue though, sorry, I don't have any advice for your missing coolant problem...
  15. M

ARP Head Studs

The gasket on the crank case cover does not need to be replaced.