Recent content by lumberjackbob

1. lumberjackbob

You last visited: 10-30-07

Not much going on here. Just bought a condo in sherwood, which is consuming most of my time and money. Still driving around the Getta. Rolled over to 165K recently. I'm going to be getting ready to replace some control arm bushings, front brakes, and maybe an abs sensor. My front driver side...
  2. lumberjackbob

2000 Jetta Part out - Toronto, Ontario

Looking for the solid plastic hose.
  3. lumberjackbob

You last visited: 10-30-07

Has it really been that long?
  4. lumberjackbob

2000 Jetta Part out - Toronto, Ontario

If available could you give me a price on the rear bumper cover(if not cracked or in very bad condition), the glove box(if hinges are not broken), and upper IC hose? Thanks.
  5. lumberjackbob

WTB: Golf/Jetta intercooler pipes

If greasecar1 does not take this, I will. MY upper IC tube currently has a hole in it.
  6. lumberjackbob

Portland, OR (PDX) Sightings.

Yesterday on HWY99 at the intersection of Hall there was a red A3 Jetta TDI next to me in traffic. Also saw acouple of new TDI on Herzogs lot while the old lady test drove a new GTI and B6 Passat 4motion.
  7. lumberjackbob

GTG in Portland ORE..

I should have that day off. I need someone to help clear some codes.
  8. lumberjackbob

How old is your TDI Battery?

02/00 130,100 miles, still has the original battery.
  9. lumberjackbob

Door latch not engaging (Bonk!)

It could be one of two things: a faulty microswitch, or loose soldering connections. My door exibits the same symptoms. If you ask me its not worth the headache of removing it and either replacing the faulty switch of resoldering it. Might as well buy a whole new lock mechanism.
  10. lumberjackbob

PDX WVO needed: finder's fees too!

Hey Nick, shoot me an email to lumberjackbob@gmail.com.
  11. lumberjackbob

Portland area caravan to Seattle 3/18/06 Bio-fest

Count me out boys and girls. Something popped up thats higher on the priority list. Have fun.
  12. lumberjackbob

euro part # request

I would like to know this as well. I spliced the same lines but dont have an issue with it leaking.
  13. lumberjackbob

o yea..look what *I* got :D

You can pick up the all red TDI badge from Impex right now for $5 plus shipping. http://www.worldimpex.com/item_detail.html?sku=170776
  14. lumberjackbob

Portland, OR (PDX) Sightings.

Spotted about 5 Jetta wagon TDI's, and a white A4 Jetta sedan with a complete red TDI badge and Montana plates at the Farmer/Chef connection down in Canby today.
  15. lumberjackbob

front/rear bumper

I'd be interested in the rear bumper is the price is right.