Recent content by luibags

1. L

Help with Codes

wrong pedal one letter was different in the part, the part number is key no more problems runs good
  2. L

Help with Codes

3. L

Help with Codes

The car starts fine, but there is no response to the Excelerator pedal on the scanner, it shows it’s responding, but the RPMs don’t move The only codeI have now is from throttle pedal sensor. I already replaced the pedal twice thinking I had a defective one, but it still persists, and the code...
  4. L

Help with Codes

02 golf ALH 5speed I just did and engine swap from a beetle to my golf and upgraded the turbo map sensor, injectors and bigger Intercooler along with a stronger clutch Started the car for the first time and I’m getting Throttle pedal sensor so I replaced it and it never erased so I got another...
  5. L

.220 injectors

Okay thank you, the .216 are nice and don’t smoke and I don’t want to waste fuel like that I drive a lot everyday.
  6. L

.220 injectors

No tune to my knowledge stock besides the cold air intake, full 3in straight pipe and Egr delete also have some dcl 1019 in it .216
  7. L

.220 injectors

Got some injectors from Jarod March .220 can I slap those in my 5 speed ALH, straight piped and egr delete I’m gonna put them in my golf later but if I like them I’ll likely get another set maybe bigger
  8. L

Injector size

i made a mistake i meant to put .216 not .260
  9. L

Inter cooler and intake

I’m looking to get a bigger intake and bigger intercooler also bigger intercooler piping. I’m trying to look online but I’m having trouble finding ones and I’m not sure if some will fit you guys have any recommendations?
  10. L

Injector size

I just got a Vnt17 for my ALH golf 5 speed I was going to go with .260 injectors, but what is the biggest injector size I could put on this without causing problems, because eventually in the future I would like to upgrade the turbo also, I’m going to get the vr6 clutch and flywheel also along...
  11. L

18 in wheels

I got some very nice free 18 inch wheels and I would like to put them on my Golf mk4 which is all stock 15 inch wheels is it worth lowering and then install in the wheels or just put them as is I just don’t want it to look funny
  12. L

Stock injectors to dcl1019

its also straight piped and has egr delete is that worth a tune or nah?
  13. L

Stock injectors to dcl1019

I have some dcl1019 which I believe is .216 can I swap these into my ALH without a tune or do I need a tune? Are they to big of a jump? Or can I just swap them in no problem just have to expect a little smoke
  14. L

Upgrade list

its stock and its a rust free body and the interior is beautiful, i daily a 5speed jetta alh i just want to give it a bit of juice,would all that work?
  15. L

Upgrade list

:( sorry