Recent content by Luckydog58

1. Luckydog58

Wtb 2001 Golf factory CD Changer

I'll look when I get home and let you know. It's the stock one out of my 2005 Golf.
  2. Luckydog58

2001 VW Golf TDI Partout

Heated seats? I just need the front covers.
  3. Luckydog58

Seat covers

WTB: Mk4 Golf heated front seat covers. No holes, heater in working condition. Gray please.
  4. Luckydog58

Heated seats

Thank you so much for the part numbers. Have looked at the junkyards but the weather here damages everything. I will probably just order the elements and replace them.
  5. Luckydog58

Heated seats

Thank you, it is the heating element so far - it burned a line in the seat cloth material. I'll look for the threads and hopefully replace it myself.
  6. Luckydog58

Heated seats

Does anyone know if there is a way to replace the heating element in the seats as opposed to changing out the whole seat. MK4 2005 Golf. The wire on the right side of the seat burned through and now I can't use it. Any help would be appreciated - thank you.
  7. Luckydog58

SOLD****FS-Yakama rack with deflector

It came off a 4 door, but I think it would fit on a 2 door if needed.
  8. Luckydog58

What did you do to your MKIV today?

It was a slow day for working on my MK4. I changed out the antenna since the old one wanted to stay somewhere in Minnesota or Omaha when I bought the car. So when I pulled down my headliner a little bit to get to the antenna I noticed there was a lot of "soot" everywhere under the headliner. 🤔...
  9. Luckydog58

estimated cost: 110.00 via UPS ground
  10. Luckydog58

This came off my MK4 Golf and I don't need it. It's a little rusty, but the locks work - I just had key made for it since I didn't get the right key when I bought the car. I'm in South Dakota and would rather have a local pick up or you can pay shipping and I will send it to you. I have it...
  11. Luckydog58

Had my gross purple wavy tint removed and replaced with new tint. Sad thing is now I can see the imperfections in my original glass:( I also had to make the choice of a back defroster that "MIGHT" work or new tint. Taking off the old tint (professional done) and the former owners abuse of the...
  12. Luckydog58

New to me 2003 Jetta Wagon TDi manual

So James... #27 where did you order this from? and did it look good? #9 & 10 did you drop your headliner to do these? I need to do both of those but hate the idea of touching my headliner since it still looks good - except for the fact that previous owner pulled all the fabric and "stuffing" off...
  13. Luckydog58

WTB - Grey/black interior parts for MKIV golf

You guys are great - Update on parts - I just received the parts I needed in the mail yesterday. Had to make sure they all had the clips and would work. One thing that I forgot is the screws that hold the sunroof/map light cluster to the roof. I have searched on vw parts online and I can't seem...
  14. Luckydog58

Replaced the timing belt on my new-to-me BEW golf. Had a few choice moments of cursing the previous owner(s) when we found the engine mount bolts cross-threaded into the bracket and the threads basically destroyed. Helicoils to the rescue. Replacing the thermostat and housing was also a PITA...
  15. Luckydog58

FS: Parting out 2003 5speed tdi (ALH) (Ontario, Canada)

Do you have any of the plastic interior parts? two pieces under the steering wheel, light cluster with sunroof controls. Gray in color maybe even black