Recent content by LSYJ

1. L

New to us 2015 TDI SEL Jetta 6spd

Thanks for the head up on the warranty, we were told when she bought it that this car only had stage 1 of the fixes which is the software upgrade. The parts for stage 2 which is the hard parts upgrade were not going to be available till march of this year. We have not heard anything since we...
  2. L

New to us 2015 TDI SEL Jetta 6spd

Back last August my fiancé bought her self her first newer car. She wanted a 4 door car that had heated seats/ a manual trans and still got decent mileage. The jetta fit the bill. had 40k on it when we bought it love it so far. She is new to the diesel world and VW world. Car has 50k on it now...
  3. L

Valeo SMF clutch setup. F/S OH

Sorry been out of town. Its for an MK4 taking offers.
  4. L

Bump. Taking offers
  5. L

Valeo SMF clutch setup MK4. F/S OH Bought the kit I replace my dmf setup. Had to sell the car due to my divorce. Still have this kit. Has 20k on it from what I was told. Come with everything but throw out bearing and flywheel bolts(i think) haven't opened the box yet. Asking 150 obo+...
  6. L

2014 Passat TDi SE 6-Speed, Indiana 16k miles, Blue w/tan & black, Malone/H&R

If i wasnt in the middle of a divorce i would be all over this car... GL!
  7. L

ALH 5spd Jetta F/S

Going through a divorce liquidating all unneeded cars/projects right now. Cash only looking to move ASAP. Will deliver for cost of diesel. Dark green 99.5 Jetta 5spd TDI -Rust Free -Paint faded -GL trim crank windows, power locks -Black cloth interior, driver seat is torn on bulster -Less...
  8. L

FS: '13 Passat SE TDI Manual w/Upgrades $24k Indianapolis

Damn if this is for sale by some chance after the first of the year ill be all over it.
  9. L

1999 Jetta tdi mk4 alh part out

How much for the clutch? Single mass or Dual?
  10. L

WTB Single Mass clutch setup

Im looking for a SM clutch setup. Funds are tight cant swing a new one, a used good condition SM will suit me just fine. Looking to buy flywheel and all. Also if anyone happens to have a new stock cam and lifters laying around for whatever reason i would be interested in that as well. Thanks
  11. L

FS: Random MK4 Parts + Alpine CDA-9886

Shipping on the tie rod ends to 45806?
  12. L

Some MK4 interior parts and engine parts NY

Would you happen to have the white plug that goes into the back of the HVAC control unit? mine is a little toasty. also would be interested in the blower fan resistor pack if it in working order
  13. L

HVAC plug damage?

When i bought my car. I didnt have anything from the fan at all. The AC light wouldnt come on nothing. I could see from the front of the control panel that there was some discoloration. After pulling the WHOLE freakin interior apart to get the control panel. I found that the white plug going...
  14. L

FS: A4 Used *OEM* Blower Series Resistor

I'll take it if you still have it.