Recent content by LOWRANGO

1. LOWRANGO

Adding Keyless Entry to 2015 Jetta TDI SE w/ Connectivity

Interested if this worked out. Just purchased a 2016 Sport, so I have the Kessy-Go but would like to have the Keyless also.
  2. LOWRANGO

FS 2003 Tdi Wagon Swap Car

keep going back and forth on keeping this for a swap.. but could use the cash instead of another project. Bump
  3. LOWRANGO

So a job offer has come up that will restrict my time on doing the swap on my glx wagon. That being the case, I am going to just sell my old tdi and swap another vr into the glx. So, the wagon is back for sale, not much has changed with it. Here is the deal: Price: $1200 firm Location...
  4. LOWRANGO

99.5 Jetta TDI, 6 speed, $2k, OBO

Wish I was in the position to pick this up from you. Bump for you.
  5. LOWRANGO

Responded to pms... and it is still here.
  6. LOWRANGO

Crickets... Back up. Snow is all gone and if still here in a few weeks her heart will be in my glx wagon.
  7. LOWRANGO

Resend a text a fews days ago... nothing in response. I will pm you now.
  8. LOWRANGO

I text you a few pics I had on my phone. Maybe you never got them :confused: I'll resend what I have now.
  9. LOWRANGO

Bumping this back up. I have received several request about the condition of the rest of the car. If you are trying to see what you could possibly sell to off set the cost of car, the 2 rear doors are in excellent shape as is the passenger front door. All the front end sheet metal is shot, front...
  10. LOWRANGO

Wtb alh short block

Complete running alh swap, more than you are looking for but may not be much more than a long block. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=432240
  11. LOWRANGO

Wrecked my 03 Jetta Tdi wagon.

Found my emails from last May when it was declared totaled. They gave no comps in my final, just listed them as unqualified comp. But ultimately they gave me what I wanted. Copy and pasted from my email: Good morning Paul, I received the revised total loss valuation. Please see the...
  12. LOWRANGO

Wrecked my 03 Jetta Tdi wagon.

When my wagon was first totaled last year I got offered nothing for mine. After 6 weeks of hassling with them, I got them to a check just over $5000 and kept the car @ $1700 salvage value. (if they would have taken car it would have been almost 6800 plus tax ) The company I dealt with would not...
  13. LOWRANGO

still have this.. back on up
  14. LOWRANGO

Just wanted to stress this is not in my opinion a car that should be rebuilt. It has had quite the black cloud over here the last year, year and a half. The swap is intact and that is primarily what I am selling it for.