Recent content by LovinPSDs

1. L

2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.9L TDI Wagon 5-speed - Illinois

Good looking car! I'm going to talk with my wife about this one tonight. Wish the TB was done, I haven't found a local VW mechanic here in SW Indiana yet.
  2. L

2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, ALH engine. $5750 in Louisville, KY

Is the car completely stock? Maybe I'm wrong, but seems high based on the open and visible rust. Can you work on price? I'm looking for an ALH wagon and live in Evansville. I mean there is a 2014 JSW with 80K less miles for 9K just down the road....
  3. L

Another wagon for 9k lol

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/centerville-2003-vw-alh-jetta-diesel/6979374016.html I see your 9K and raise you $500.... for an AUTOMATIC with 252K on it.
  4. L

FS: 2002 Jetta TDI Wagon 5 spd Black

I'd love to buy this car, it's just to hair to far away from me :(
  5. L

CR140 Stage 3

I nominate you... :D Awfully demanding aren't we?! Perry, I HIGHLY doubt there is a 300*C+ temperature drop at just 12" of piping, so I'd lean towards the side of faulty sensors...
  6. L

CP3 Pump Install Experiments.**Big Picts**

Guess I didn't follow this all the way through... Nothing wrong with perfect fuel headed into the pump! Nice work, looking forward to updates on the "kit"
  7. L

CP3 Pump Install Experiments.**Big Picts**

Can I ask... The 2Micron filter was originally designed to protect against grenading CP4.1 correct? If you swap to a CP3 is it really required? Also.. Just getting in on this thread as it'll be on my list when it's TB time. Interested to hear prices and timing for the upgrade!
  8. L

CP3 HPFP on my 2010 Golf 2.0L TDI

:D:D:D:D:D:D Super interested to hear what the prices are for this setup.
  9. L

CR140 Stage 3

I guess I was under the idea that they were much higher. 1200*F is no big deal.
  10. L

CR140 Stage 3

Are you guys not worried about these crazy temps?? Perhaps a high performance intercooler and other mods can help drop these temps? I don't really know at what level ya'lls cars are at but man... Sounds HOT when your moving the EGT probe further away to get more boost lol
  11. L

Tallest Tire that fits on 2012 TDI Jetta

Not sure if a 215-60/17 fits on my car (2012 model), but that's 9.2% change in Revs/mile, not bad!
  12. L

F5Air - GREAT INFO!!! Exactly what I was looking for. Per a tire comparison app, +5.8% change in revs per mile. One other question for ya'll - Why does VW have such different gear ratios between the DSG and the manual? 5th basically = 6th from the manual to DSG. It's like ya'll got an extra OD!
  13. L

While I agree, this car has already been engineered, I don't believe it was engineered to maximize my specific situation... Hence why we all change our cars! I see you have a decent mod list yourself...
  14. L

I've been leaving the house at 2:30am, but yes there are deer! Good thing about south texas, it's flat and at 2:30 there aren't alot of cars out so the brights typically pick up anything hanging out near the road.