Recent content by Losthopeofsouls

1. L

Info needed on tuning

It won't trigger the over boost and go into limp mode?
  2. L

Info needed on tuning

I have an 06 TDI with a complete rebuilt motor, everything was totally taken apart and cleaned inside and out. Turbo as well. New clutch, and everything else was replaced. Everything meaning the only thing that was in the car when I got it was the AC condenser and the wiring harness. It has...
  3. L

My Rad Fans are haunted??

So today I've experienced something new. First off, I have a 2006 Jetta TDI BRM. New engine, tranny, alt, battery, starter, EGR system, thermostat, I use VW coolant 60/40 as I live in Canada, new rad fan assembly... But today, I drove to work, no overheating, no codes (even with a friends fancy...
  4. L

Air/Fuel Ratio gauge not working?

That makes a lot of sense actually. Thank you. The gauge came with a boost gauge I got so I got bored and hooked it up. But couldn’t figure it out and not much info online for this gauge. Guess I’ll just unplug it 🤷‍♂️ thanks for teaching me something new
  5. L

Air/Fuel Ratio gauge not working?

I have an 06 Jetta BRM, that today got a new O2 sensor in bank 1 sensor 1. I installed a Air/Fuel ratio gauge brand is Dyno racing, tied into the sensor on the black wire (I read up that this is the correct wire). And tied the power wires to an add a circuit and hooked into the ECM in the cabin...
  6. L

MKV tdi blow off valve?

So I've read a lot of controversy over whether a BoV can be placed on a TDI. I have a freshly rebuilt 06 TDI brm, and I love the sound of blow off valves... Always have. So can my stock turbo run a BoV? If so, what kind/Brand works best? I get there is no throttle plate. But people are all over...
  7. L

Passenger door electrical issues

I have a freshly rebuilt MkV TDI, everything under the hood is new or rebuilt. All fuses are good, there is a fuse in every spot required. However, the passenger door electrical is not working. No lights on the lock/unlock button, no power window no power lock no power to the mirror of any sort...