Recent content by lorindol

1. L

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

overage check received My loan was paid off with VW Credit on 1/2/17. Just received a check yesterday for the overage amount from the payment I had made in December. So now it's completely finished.
  2. L

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

I've been checking my VW Credit account each day - well, several times a day - since I saw here that loans were starting to be paid off. It didn't show as closed this morning, but it shows as CLOSED now this evening - final payment was posted 12/30 according to the payment history page, and the...
  3. L

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

Bought a 2017 Beetle Convertible SEL, Habanero Orange Metallic with black roof and interior, and with the lighting package last week. Didn't think I would like the color when looking at it online, so it wasn't on my short list of nearby inventory, but when I saw it at the dealership, it was...
  4. L

Turn-In Condition Thread!

The only thing I took out/off of mine was the first aid kit from the trunk and the license plate frames i had bought for it. It was in need of a wash and a vacuum - it'd been a little while since I'd done that, but still was pretty clean. No dents or scratches, and just a little over 23,000...
  5. L

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

I'm not getting a good connection to the spreadsheet - keep getting a trying to reconnect message (and it says there are 84 viewers right now) so I will try again during the night - hopefully it will be less busy. Anyway, submitted my docs 10/15, docs were accepted 10/25, got my offer letter...
  6. L

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

:) Just got a "Wow, this file is really popular! It might be unavailable until the crowd clears" message when trying to access the spreadsheet.
  7. L

Offer Letter Just Received

Just got my offer letter during the night! 2014 Passat SE, loan through VW Credit. 10/15 - docs uploaded 10/25 - docs marked completed 11/22 - offer letter received
  8. L

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

My priorities have changed some from when I got the Passat - being able to fit 3 grandchildren in car seats was a compelling factor at that time. Now, with 5, there's no way I'm going to take all of them with me at the same time. So, now I'm looking more for fun and what I enjoy. I gave some...
  9. L

Poll: Have your buyback documents been accepted

Uploaded docs on 10/15/16 and received acceptance email on 10/25/16. Ten business days plus the additional 10 business days for the auditors puts it out to Thanksgiving week. It's going to be a long month! Fortunately, I don't have to do a lot of driving, and I'm trying to minimize even the...