Recent content by loosecannon

1. loosecannon

Help needed - Sputtering/stalling with codes

^ ding ding, so far this is the winner. Removed air box and battery tray. Noticed the 4 screw holes in the battery tray were full of water. Traced the fuel pump lines back under the battery tray (all wires were in great shape) until i got to the 2 small ground wires under the battery tray -...
  2. loosecannon

Tdi drag build help needed

There is only one suitable response to above: "Challenge Accepted"
  3. loosecannon

Help needed - Sputtering/stalling with codes

2003 Golf TDI, bone stock, sputtering and stalling in extreme cases, then cranks with no start (stranded me on the way home from FEST), then randomly is fine. Will run for 500-1000km with no issues, then sputter for 100km, then stall/hard start. After it's left overnight/for a few hours runs...
  4. loosecannon

Here!

Biohazard and I are here Saw 2 Moose, got in around eleven. See you tomorrow morning
  5. loosecannon

Who's going to TDIfest2013 from Ontario? Convoy possibilities?

That's right, we made it (with a couple detours on the way). See you at the bar
  6. loosecannon

TDI in downtown Toronto?

Filled up on fumes at econo at front/shelburne, pretty sure I got a rough batch of diesel. Will update once I've run another tank through
  7. loosecannon

wanted: 4 avus wheel center caps

I'm getting really sick of staring at my nuts (lug nuts that is). Does anyone have a set of avus centercaps for sale? Preferably between Bradford and Mississauga. Thanks!
  8. loosecannon

I'm thinking we'll drive as long as possible in Canada on the way there, and through the US on the way back. May leave as early as 3-4am from the GTA to try to make the snowflake tour depending on when I finish work on Thurs
  9. loosecannon

What deck do you have?

Kenwood FTW, featuring some Dark Knight Rises
  10. loosecannon

Group Drive: Mt. Washington Auto Road [CONFIRMED]

in, will be a great way to spend my birthday!
  11. loosecannon

Wondering who's going to TDIfest in Maine next month from Ontario? Myself and BiohazardTJ will be leaving on Thursday/Friday, returning Monday. Post up some leaving times and maybe we can arrange a couple convoys.
  12. loosecannon

2003 Golf TDI tail light wiring diagram needed

Well I'm a dummy, figured it out...dual filament bulb for brake and tail
  13. loosecannon

2003 Golf TDI tail light wiring diagram needed

Came across a set of Euro tail lights. Wiring harness that came with the lights was a huge mess and definately wasn't wired correctly. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for rear tail light euro conversion? Here's what I have: Driver's side car harness: 1 - Black w blue stripe (Reverse) 2 -...
  14. loosecannon

TDIs on Mt Washington

As mentioned in the other thread, biohazardtj and I are in
  15. loosecannon

I still suck at driving a manual transmission

How far do you have to release the clutch pedal before it starts to catch? My golf clutch releases right as I take my foot off the floorboard. I recently drove a jetta that had a very high clutch point (ie. release the pedal all the way and catches at the last moment) and I had a hard time for...