Recent content by loganbmx4gt

1. loganbmx4gt

WTB: MK4 Black Interior Parts

I’m looking for black interior parts for my 4 door Golf to switch out the tan with. I need door cards, glove box, etc. I put GLI Recaro seats in and it’s time to switch out the rest.
  2. loganbmx4gt

Six Speed Swap Vendors?

There any known vendors to purchase a complete auto to six speed swap from?
  3. loganbmx4gt

What is this that oil is leaking from?

Wondering what exactly this is and what the remedy to stop it is?
  4. loganbmx4gt

WTB: ALH EGR Valve or EGR Delete Kit

I have an EGR valve leaking and would like to replace it or just get rid of it all together, for off road purposes of course. Thank you.
  5. loganbmx4gt

WTB - MK4 Golf Dimmer Switch

As the title says I am looking for another switch. Pretty sure mine bit the dust last night. All the lights it controls will not glow now. Thank you.
  6. loganbmx4gt

Where to buy conical lug bolts for aftermarket rims?

Wondering where you guys are buying your conical seated lug bolts for aftermarket rims. Thanks in advance.
  7. loganbmx4gt

Memphis, TN to Las Vegas, NV. Leave 05/26/2016

I'm leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday the 26th. I don't have to be in Vegas until 8am the 29th so I'm looking for some good camping spots to stay at for my trip out there. On the way back I wouldn't mind doing some mountain biking and camping since I can take my time getting back. Thank you all...
  8. loganbmx4gt

New Turbo Replacement and this...

After a new turbo replacement on my friends car, 2005.5 Jetta, it was in a limp mode(ish) state. It would barely do 20 mph and smoked horribly. I deleted all the codes from each controller and it gained life back. It's wanting to shift at really high rpm's (4000) now. I am copying the auto scan...
  9. loganbmx4gt

Want To Rent Vagtacho

Wanting to rent Vagtacho to program a new key I had made. I'm not wanting to hold up $500 in a deposit so I'm trying here. I'll even consider buying if the price is right. Thank you.
  10. loganbmx4gt

WTB: Malone Flashzilla

Looking to buy a Flashzilla. Thanks.
  11. loganbmx4gt

B4 Malone Stage 2 Chips for Sale $275

I have a stage 2 tune that I bought from AARodriguez, www.fixmyvw.com, that has dynamic EGR & Idle. I'm looking to recoup some of my money to put toward a tune for my Golf. I'm wanting $275 shipped. Thank you.
  12. loganbmx4gt

WTB: Mk4 Golf Panzer Skid Plate & FMJ Side Skirt.

Looking for the full panzer skid plate with side skirt for my 2002 Golf. Thank you.
  13. loganbmx4gt

Tennessee VolksFest in Nashville

Just was wondering if anybody else was going to attend VolksFest in Nashville?
  14. loganbmx4gt

Tennessee VolksFest in Nashville

15. loganbmx4gt

Anyone attending Tennessee VolksFest in Nashville?