Recent content by Liverpool-Lad

1. L

Injector loom oil leak (AXR - PD100)

it was like this
  2. L

Oh it was moving way more than that. Didnt manage to unplug the CCV hose. I will try both and post the results.
  3. L

Thats the problem, narrowing the issue down. I could replace both the cap and loom and still have issues. I started it cold and rested the oil cap on the filler and it was bouncing around a little. If there was a definitive way to test the CCV that would be ideal
  4. L

Increasing Blowby and oil seeping from injector plug

Hi Invig, how did you test the CCV? Thanks Andy
  5. L

I didnt manage to take any pictures but its definitely weeping from the bottom of the loom connector onto the head after cleaning everything up. I also noticed some residue around the oil cap. Any idea how to test the CCV? Can it be serviced or is it complete new rocker time?
  6. L

Thanks Pedro, I will run the engine from cold with the oil cap unscrewed and rested on the filler. I am wondering still if its a symtom of excess pressure but I have no way of telling easily (or whether the ccv is blocked/restricted in some way). Ill add some pics when I get the chance also...
  7. L

I did wonder if it was the tandem pump but was told that was all ok by my mechanic. It lives above the loom on the end of the head. It has a Bosch pump on currently. I will try and take some pictures at the weekend as its too dark in the morning & evening here currently.
  8. L

Hi folks, we have a 2006 Polo PD100 (99k miles), stage 1 remap. Has no running or starting issues, no power loss or otherwise. There is an oil leak coming from the injector loom on the side of the head. I am wondering if that is the cause or a symptom of excess pressure in the engine. How...
  9. L

Thanks for the video, still interested how you tested the CCV as I have a feeling I have the same prob possibly. Car has done 99,000 miles
  10. L

Hi folks, just come across this interesting post as also have a leak from the injector loom my 2006 Polo AXR PD100. It also has a stage 1 remap. Im wary of just replacing the loom as this could be a symptom rather than the cause, is there a definitive way of checking the CCV valve is all ok...