Recent content by LiquidBlackDZL

1. LiquidBlackDZL

Good East Bay TDI Mechanics?

Ahhh, gotcha. I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying and for the additional recommendation. I’ll try reaching out to the Sonoma one.
  2. LiquidBlackDZL

Thanks, but per my post “I was just about to reach out to Matt when I saw his goodbye message.” He posted a goodbye message and his lease ends next week. He spent the last few weeks packing up.
  3. LiquidBlackDZL

I was just about to reach out to Matt when I saw his goodbye message. I’m in need of a premature timing belt job. Coolant started leaking out from underneath the timing belt cover so I think the water pump has failed. Anyone have first hand TDI t-belt experience with a mechanic that they can...
  4. LiquidBlackDZL

Bye California, it's been nice.

Crap, I was just about to reach out to you for a timing belt job. Sad to see you go. Was nice having a guru like you locally so we were less dependent scheduling all-day marathon t-belt jobs with OldPoopie whenever he was in town. Those were always good times. Good luck and wish you the best...
  5. LiquidBlackDZL

WTB: MK4 Golf Upper Front Grill in SF Bay Area

Nevermind. Found one.
  6. LiquidBlackDZL

NEEDED: OEM Catalytic Converter ALH

Thanks all. Found one.
  7. LiquidBlackDZL

Perhaps, but would it be possible to cut the rest of the downpipe section leaving a few inches of pipe pre cat? PM sent.
  8. LiquidBlackDZL

WTB: OEM MK4 ALH Catalytic Converter

Still searching. Let me know what you got.
  9. LiquidBlackDZL

Still searching. Let me know what you got.
  10. LiquidBlackDZL

WTB: OEM MK4 ALH Catalytic Converter

Anyone have spare OEM MK4 ALY catalytic converter in good condition they'd like to sell? I need one for smog. Tnx in advance!
  11. LiquidBlackDZL

Anyone have spare OEM MK4 ALY catalytic converter they'd like to sell? I need one for smog. Tnx in advance.
  12. LiquidBlackDZL

FS: XL Oil Cooler- OEM Upgrade for ALH $250

Price lowered to $200 shipped CONUS.
  13. LiquidBlackDZL

FS: XL Oil Cooler- OEM Upgrade for ALH $250

Price Drop:$200 shipped CONUS.