Recent content by LindaRuth

1. L

Diesel Glow Plug Wiring Harness $50

DieselDork I am not sure. I listed the part number so you could check. I thought your harness only had two wires and not four. Sorry I would have replied sooner but I have been checking for private messages not the actual thread.
  2. L

Diesel Glow Plug Wiring Harness $50

03/04 ALH 4 wire Glow Plug Wiring Harness $50 For 2003/2004 VW JETTA TDI (ALH ENGINE) Genuine VW/AUDI 14275013-038971220C 4 wire Diesel Glow Plug Wiring Harness. Bought from Amazon and made the mistake of not holding it up to my BEW old harness before cutting it. Has about 20" of wire so if...
  3. L

Mann Fuel Filter PU936 Free just pay shipping

Mann Fuel Filter PU936/2X. It was given to me by someone who is thought it would work in my Jetta but mine uses WK853/3X. Just pay shipping. I am near Blacksburg, VA and would be happy to meet someone at the NRV Mall if local. PO said it would be $7.00 to Newport News and $13 to San Francisco so...
  4. L

Shoutout to phawkins224 for scanning my Jetta

Many thanks to phawkins224 for being kind enough to scan my 04 Jetta to determine why the CEL was on. Oliver Wegener was right when I called him and he said it was probably the glow plugs but I thought no since it started fine when it was -5F. Glow plugs and harness ordered. Hopefully I won't...
  5. L

Interest in attending Sturgeon Bay, WI TDIFest

Darn! Remove me from the very interested list. I remembered my oldest daughter is getting married in Bellveu, WA on the 8th and we will be flying to Seattle on the 4th. Oh well hopefully 2017,
  6. L

Nevermind I see below it is Oct. 4-6.
  7. L

640 miles. I haven't seen a date? I hope fall as I lived in Northbrook, IL in my youth and have relatives in WI and it was miserably hot in the summer. Also with 14 horses, 3 little goats, 3 dogs and 2 cats I need time to plan.
  8. L

Limp mode, ecu

Not sure if it is the right one but Canadian Grizzly had a very good post on limp mode. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=179589
  9. L

VAG COM SW Virginia

Looking for someone who has a VAG COM within an hour or two of Blacksburg, VA to assist me to scan my 04 Jetta TDI. I am happy to pay for your time. Also, would be interested in finding someone to go in 50/50 on a Ross Tech scanner.
  10. L

Used TDi's for sale, parts, parts cars and repairs. Located in update NY 12078

I am looking for the plastic piece that covers the emergency crank for the power roof on a 2004 Jetta TDI. It is light grey. The fabric came off and I made the mistake of trying to put it back on by myself:(
  11. L

Died 2 blocks from repair garage after fuel filter replacement

So what do you think I should say when I go to pick up my Jetta and they are charging me for a part I don't think I need or should have needed?
  12. L

Died 2 blocks from repair garage after fuel filter replacement

Had my fuel filter replaced at a local repair shop. They had a new mechanic (not the one who had worked at the local VW repair place for 5 years) do the work. Picked the vehicle up the next day when the shop was closed. Made it about 2 blocks when it died and wouldn't restart. Had to have it...