Recent content by lijetta18t

1. L

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

Are you absolutely sure the list you provided earlier shows your valid stock coding?
  2. L

Correct! All 3 memory addresses should match whenever one is changed. Also, not sure why 2 or 64 would be good options as changing from 138 to 64 disables bit 7, 3, and 1 and enables bit 6 which makes more changes than I would expect. 2 is the same thing as it disables bits 7 and 3. I would...
  3. L

Try: 04283 = 128 04289 = 128 04295 = 128 If this does not work or causes other issues, change the 128s to 2s. Let know if this works.
  4. L

Here is a re-post of my spreadsheet with known and unknown (but thoughts) of all of the values in the MK4 CCMs from the 1J0 to 1C0 modules. This includes some default values from stock and modified cars. Link to DropBox Excel File Remember, anything with an asterisk (*) is unknown but it...
  5. L

Can you also provide the values from 4367-4369? Why did you change 4355-4357 from 16 to 17 and what did it change for you? I have a running list of codes from various cars around the world so all of my suggested changes listed below are coming from other cars: 4352-4354 -- 255 -> 8 (This might...
  6. L

Very strange! Anyone else that can chime in on these early 1J0 CCMs? We must be missing something here.
  7. L

Thanks for that! Added to the spreadsheet. So, everything look to be set right. My question is do comfort windows work with the door key lock currently? It should but if this does not work, there might be something else at play elsewhere. Otherwise, I am not sure at this point. You have...
  8. L

I looked over your info a bit more and it looks like you forgot the rear doors as well. Can you read out addresses 16820 and 20916? This should work as long as your rear doors are not manual crank windows. Also, are you positive that addresses 04283, 04289, and 04295 where set to 8 before...
  9. L

Maybe try Bit 4 and Bit 0 on the three memory addresses? Could be a mix between them. I’ll take a look. If possible, can you get the full memory dump if 3 cars (all with 1J0 CCMs): 3 door golf, 5 door golf, and jetta. I have long not had access to any of these however, if I can grab a few CCMs...
  10. L

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

Awesome!! Should be updated now.
  11. L

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i0e55s09s3ztgs/Mk4%20CCM%20EEPRom%20Coding.xlsx?dl=0
  12. L

Added the Remote with Terminal 15 to both 1J0 and 1C0 CCM listings and added notes to change tab at the top of each tab. If anyone has any other confirmations on any of the questioned items (either with a question mark or asterisk), let me know and I will update the list. Also, if anyone would...
  13. L

Nice info! I will update my spreadsheet then! I have not heard of any updates since I made that sheet and I always thought the description was suspect (2nd hand) so I will add this in. Let me know if you run into anything else. Everything on that list was info I pulled from this site as I do not...
  14. L

Before you keep changing these numbers, do you remember the original numbers for the channels you modified, before you used the software to change them? Let me know these and I can try to assist. Post them up here.
  15. L

I just looked at my documentation and on the 1J0 units, comfort windows via fob is listed at the three addresses 04283, 04289, 04295 and controlled by bit 3 = 0. 08628 is the front left door and, you are right, you do need to modify bit 2 to a 1 at this address, along with a few others, for...