Recent content by LIEBHERR

1. L

Rawtek EGR/DPF Delete...which setup?

Thanks for all the info Guys n Gals!
  2. L

Im not looking to gain alot more power...more MPG's be nice tho! I had a CEL, replaced the EGR and it still came back on... This time its the DPF that needs replacing, according to the code.. Not going to spend that kind of money on a wayyy overpriced can, since Texas doesnt do emissions on...
  3. L

Wondering which Rawtek exhaust setup is right for me.. Prefer a Quiet as possible exhaust setup, with better then stock mpg & power gain. So which setup do i need to order? -High flow cat? -Resonator? -Or a combination of the two cat & resonator? (not interested in a "straightpipe"....those are...
  4. L

Good EGR/DPF Delete shop in Dallas tx?

Thank you very much Mr DerekG for youre informative reply, and recommendations! I'll call dsp 2morrow!
  5. L

Good EGR/DPF Delete shop in Dallas tx?

Not sure if this is in the right place on this forum?!? 2011 Jetta TDI 120.000miles DSG, had the car since new. Replaced so far: -2014: Turbo, Fuel system and AC, -2015: Transmission plates, Car Battery, -2016: New timing belt at 100K, oem suspension, And ofcourse all the air, interior,fuel and...