Recent content by Lewis98

1. L

Alh wont start

Okay sorry for not being on in updating. I went back through every, it was good. So I swapped an injection pump from a running car into it and bled the injectors, fired right up! Thank you for all your help and quick response!
  2. L

Alh Pos wont start.

Okay sorry for not being on in updating. I went back through every, it was good. So I swapped an injection pump from a running car into it and bled the injectors, fired right up! Thank you for all your help and quick response!
  3. L

Alh wont start

I'll go through it again this coming weekend but I feel pretty confident the motor is in tune, just for now assuming its all good there would the motor possibly not run because of injection pressures being to low?
  4. L

Alh wont start

I did not loosen the 3 bolts and center that pulley. What that cause it not to start? I also do not have any coolant in the car right now is that going to matter?
  5. L

Alh wont start

Timing is on cam lock tool was inplace and IP was locked the indicator on the flywheel was dead nuts. Cam looks just like that picture! Thanks for the response
  6. L

Alh wont start

Good to go there!
  7. L

Alh wont start

Injection pump is on at tdc, 98% sure cam is on not 180 of but do you have a picture of one when at tdc?
  8. L

Alh wont start

So I have am reaching out because I am 100% stumped on this one! Full story bought an 02 tdi with a blown engine with vnt17, 1019 nozzles, South Beth clutch. Picked up a motor with 245,000 said it ran but thought the wiring in the car he pulled it out of was ****. I have 420-400 compression in...
  9. L

Alh Pos wont start.

So I have am reaching out because I am 100% stumped on this one! Full story bought an 02 tdi with a blown engine with vnt17, 1019 nozzles, South Beth clutch. Picked up a motor with 245,000 said it ran but thought the wiring in the car he pulled it out of was ****. I have 420-400 compression in...
  10. L

How far can stock internals be pushed on mk4 bew?

I agree it probably would be easier to just get it all from them but it pretty damn spendy. Did you upgrade radaitor?
  11. L

Yeah that is very true, but i've been doing some shopping and have found different places to get the same part @ way lower prices.
  12. L

Please see the list of parts below: Engine: GTB2260VK Turbo Kit with Tubular Stainless Manifold and 3" Downpipe - £2100 - http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-gtb-turbo-kit-for-1-9-8v-tdi-engines.html Race Injectors - £600 (Modifying your injectors) -...
  13. L

Yeah they said after that if i wanted 300+ to go with a 2.0tdi bottom. Yeah they were really helpful with a parts list.
  14. L

Alright I contacted darkside they gave me a list of parts, for the build and recommendations, they said stock internals would hold to 260-280bhp
  15. L

I already have a 2 stage tune, and its alright but I want more haha