Recent content by Lars161

1. L

wipers stopped working

my 06 jetta the other day my wipers went non stop for almost 10 minutes, then they stopped. Now they aren't working at all
  2. L

200K Club

225k here
  3. L

DSG hammering BAD on takeoffs

motor mounts or might need to relearn the dsg, with a fluid change first maybe
  4. L

Where to buy aux. heater?

Thanks
  5. L

Where to buy aux. heater?

Is this in all Mkv 's or in some models. Also, what settings for heat operates this?
  6. L

F/S 00 Jetta TDi GL in Illinois

How much power did the Ecs tuning armrest add?
  7. L

flash tunes or black box

Happy with my Malone tune. I went milder stage 1, it improved throttle response and nice improvement on acceleration. Runs smoothly
  8. L

WTT 2000 S4 6spd for TDi

I know a guy with a blue 2000 jetta that looks great and runs great that is thinking about trading out of it
  9. L

Mk 5 Jetta TDI front end clunk

Ft subframe clunk maybe? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--TDI/Suspension/Subframe/ES2102460/
  10. L

Wheels

Or find someone that fixes wheels
  11. L

Cordless Impact wrenches ?

Got my makita that has the interchangeable tip with drill. 18v lithium ion battery still lasts a long time bought in 2008,i use it all the time and love it
  12. L

BRM timing belt TTY bolts/nuts

I wouldn't worry about it
  13. L

06 TDI - Camshaft Help

I bought my kit from idparts . Com which came with everything. I did the belt also because I had no idea when it was last done, you are due in another 37k. You have to take the belt off to do it, so answer yourself if it's worth it for you to do it now.
  14. L

went to a "trusted" tdi guru and got taken

If taking that to a regular shop that doesn't sound too horrible.