Recent content by Lane_S

1. Lane_S

MK4 Jetta 2.0 gasser part out - Altoona PA

Posting this for an acquaintance. Silver MK4 Jetta 2.0 engine auto tranny. Glove Box and front bumper parts spoken for. Rest is there. Leather interior. Fellows name is Brian and his phone number is 814-207-6749. Tell him Lane sent you. If anyone in east PA needs anything I'm going to a wedding...
  2. Lane_S

2003 TDI Sedan part out

How much for the Glove box and 2nds on the Bilsteins please.
  3. Lane_S

WTB: Alternator & Black Glovebox 2003 Jetta

Looking for a working Alternator and a black glove box for my 2003 Mk4 Jetta. I'm located in Hastings PA zip 16646. Thanks.
  4. Lane_S

Cooling Fan's not working.

Thanks. Looks like I missed checking the fan control module. Fuses are all OK.
  5. Lane_S

Cooling Fan's not working.

For the past 2 years I had an issue with low coolant temps which I guessed might be a bad thermostat. This month I replaced the thermostat with a 195 Deg. unit and changed to Evans waterless coolant. I also made sure to test the AC/Fan issue as described in another thread. I have Ultraguage to...
  6. Lane_S

Brush Guard on a Jetta???

I was thinking something like this.... I guess I'll look into an off road light bar since I drive late night early morning on back country roads.
  7. Lane_S

Looks like a lighting upgrade might help for 80% of the sightings. I travel 2:30pm EST to work and home after midnight so I'm coming home at prime time deer action. Although I had a small buck come up on my right side going to work. I first though it was a dog chasing the car but then rushed...
  8. Lane_S

I know this may sound odd but since I started my new job last year, I've seen more whitetail deer in one year than the whole 11 years I drove for my last job. I already hit one with a 2014 Passat loaner and frequently miss many others with the Jetta. Its getting to the point of getting paranoid...
  9. Lane_S

FS: Eastern Catalytic CAT

bump for another run
  10. Lane_S

FS: Eastern Catalytic CAT

For sale. Eastern Catalytic #75330 Diesel CAT Converter 3" pipe. I bought this with my 3" Kerma TDI System in case it wouldn't pass inspection but all went well and is not needed. New, never been used, and asking $95.00 Shipped to you. Feel free to ask any questions.
  11. Lane_S

Asking for Prayers

Update 2 Thanks to EVERYONE for their thoughts and prayers for they have worked and we brought her home August 14th. The Doctors told us it was basically a miracle that she pulled thru and is doing as well as she is. I can't thank you all enough for the support you've showed. Blessings to all...
  12. Lane_S

Asking for Prayers

Update Its been a rough week but my wife Deb is improving slightly. She's responding to commands and questions but intermittently. Spinal drain is out and waiting to see if surgical repair holds. THANKS to all of you who sent prayers her way. It's working so don't stop! We've been married 34...
  13. Lane_S

Asking for Prayers

Asking for prayers for my wife Deb. Last Moday the 7th she went in for basic sinus surgery. Tuesday night she was life flighted to UMPC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh for emergency surgery for spinal fluid leakage caused by the Monday operation. Shes really sick and not responding yet and as tough...
  14. Lane_S

For Rent: ALH Timing Belt Tools

Tools out until June 28th.