Recent content by kyle170

1. kyle170

Blued Injector Tips - ALH

Figure I share... Recently had a whole race-build and pulled the injectors for the first 1k miles on the engine to see how things are doing. IDK how normal it is for injectors to blue at the tips but its kinda cool :) Anyways, these are specialty honed out Kerma Stage 2 Race 520's (R520Stg2)...
  2. kyle170

B5.5 Passat 5 speed swap parts

Potentially interested, sending email!
  3. kyle170

ALH Injetor Pump Sound Deadening

I currently have an 11mm pump and my mechanic says it sounds healthy. I've also had a 10mm pump with the same volume. My mechanic works exclusively on VW diesel engines, and I trust his opinion. Nothing about it sounds worrying, its just louder than the rest of the engine components. Just...
  4. kyle170

ALH Injetor Pump Sound Deadening

I love the ALH's, super reliable and strong. So my qestion is if I can safley wrap the 4 exposed sides of the fuel pump with some kind of sound deadening material since its quite loud (its not too loud but would be nice if it were lowered a few DB's). Or at least build some kind of enclosure i...
  5. kyle170

FOR SALE: Mk4 Rally light bar

+1 for interested parties! Def will do $175!
  6. kyle170

FS 2001 VW Jetta TDI MK4 parts

Interested in both ported head and tranny, PM'ed Update: Purchased both tranny and skirts
  7. kyle170

Wtb. PP520's

I'll be upgrading from the PowerPlus 520's to the DLC 764's in a few weeks. I've got about 5k miles on the PP520's so they're basically brand new. Having KermaTDI swap them over for me. LMK if you're interested.