1. K

For sale good ALH turbo GT1749V and very sloppy BV39A

ALH turbo GT1749V is sold BV39A sold
  2. K

WTB vnt15 for parts

Thanks to those who replied. I have one on the way
  3. K

Lots of ALH parts

Do you still have the dead turbo with turbine housing and VNT actuator?
  4. K

WTB vnt15 for parts

Looking for a broken VNT 15 for (hopefully) cheap. Let me know if you have something along those lines :)
  5. K

02M tear down help

flipping it over seemed to do the trick for me (and removing the passenger side axle flange
  6. K

02M tear down help

Hi guys, I need a little help getting my 02M split. I'm using this thread as a guideline though there are some differences since mine's an older stye (DRW). I got the case partially split but I can't separate. I took some pics! you can see the shift tower cap is gone and I loosened the bolts...
  7. K

2009 Jetta TDI 6 speed manual -$13,000 - Tucson, AZ

2009 Jetta TDI 6 speed manual -$12,000 - Tucson, AZ edit: price drop Selling my 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI with a 6 speed manual transmission in platinum gray metallic with anthracite interior. The car has 96,000 miles and is painfully stock. it has heated seats, the optional rear side...
  8. K

P0191 and friends (2009 Jetta)

~1 month with the new fuel pressure sensor (it's a revised part # vs the original) and everything's fine. Hope this helps someone
  9. K

P0191 is back; fuel filter was not the solution for me fuel quantity regulator was removed and no metal, at least. Moving onto the fuel pressure sensor and regulator now.
  10. K

an update: checked through the receipts of the PO and found the fuel filter is 10k overdue. Replacing that first.
  11. K

Thanks Don Am I on the right track thinking that the cylinder codes are likely due to fuel pressure considering the P0191 code?
  12. K

So a fairly new to me CR TDI (with ~92,000 miles) has thrown P0191 from the fuel pressure sensor (Implausible Signal - Intermittent). It also has codes P1004, P1005, P1006, P1007 "torque difference" reported on all cylinders. The car has been running fine but once in a while the idle is rough...
  13. K

Injection pump reseal - car ran for a few miles, now won't start.

Well it runs again so far - I only drove it up and down the block. Here's what I did: I split the IP again to expose the o-ring and inspected it. It looks reasonably well minus some very very small scuffs I believe I previously mentioned. I then replaced the fuel cut off valve because it was...